Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 May 2009, 6:33 pm

can you tell me???

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 6:54 pm

Hello again, Dead. No one has "cursed" you, sweetheart- there's no such thing as a curse, and you are too intelligent to believe in things like that.

I have seen some of your other posts and I can see that your life has been difficult. You have been sounding very distressed and you have perhaps also experienced hallucinations.

Is there a psychiatrist or other doctor who you could talk to about your feelings? I think you deserve some proper medical help to deal with your problems- worrying yourself about curses and spirits will just make you feel worse.

What do you think?

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 7:00 pm

Not me 8O

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

14 May 2009, 7:39 pm

just shut up. nobody cursed you exept yourself

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 7:41 pm

richardbenson wrote:
just shut up. nobody cursed you exept yourself

that's just not cricket.. true though. except except :p

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 7:52 pm

It's not really fair to make fun of "Dead"- he's already upset because people have been making him feel worthless, and unkind comments will just make him feel worse. He also seems to be struggling with some mental health issues, so he probably genuinely believes that he is being cursed. He needs understanding and support, guys, not jokes.

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 7:56 pm

i'm not making fun of dead, i was very gently teasing richardbenson's spelling.. i've tried replying to dead a few times with advice &opinions..
i apologise if this wasn't directed at me..

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

14 May 2009, 8:05 pm

oh shut up all of you. one-line topics telling anyone online your dire distress in life is usually a case for the person just looking for attention

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 8:10 pm

richardbenson wrote:
oh shut up all of you. one-line topics telling anyone online your dire distress in life is usually a case for the person just looking for attention

maybe so but why then do you insist on needlessly insulting them?

DonkeyBuster
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 8:20 pm

Hey Richard...
who cursed you? 'Cause you've got a snit in your britches for sure.
This isn't just brutal 'honesty' on your part, it's emotional thuggishness. Perhaps you're the one looking for attention? seeing as you've created quite a stir with your hack-handed slam-downs.

Don't take him personally, Dead, his wires are misfiring. If you're an Aspie, there's a lot of wonderful advantages to our way of thinking.

Think of it more as a mixed blessing... once you get yourself sorted out you'll be better able to bring your gifts and talents forward...

Blessings,
DB

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

14 May 2009, 8:25 pm

alex can ban me anytime here. or his mods, i wont complain
people needlesly insult my behaviour all the time, especially my spelling. all of wich i ignore
so in light, if you feel threatend, its probably true and if not it wont bother you

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 9:16 pm

richardbenson wrote:
people needlesly insult my behaviour all the time, especially my spelling. all of wich i ignore
so in light, if you feel threatend, its probably true and if not it wont bother you

It seems to me like you're the one looking for attention here. And I'm not trying to be a snob, nor do I think I'm hot. Just because I've posted a couple of pictures of myself on here and also put one in my avatar does not mean that I'm trying to gather attention. In fact, I came here to get to know people who are like me and see what they're like.
The only problem with you is that you don't have any manners. I don't mind the spelling anymore, many people on forums spell terribly, although it *is* a bit irritating. However, you should maybe actually read what people post, and provide appropriate responses instead of just reading the topic headline and typing whatever comes into your mind. It seems to me that you're just trying to get a high post count very quickly, and that's not what forums are about. I've never seen you post a high-quality post that actually showed that you put some thought into what you were trying to say. Not to mention with proper grammar.
Honestly, it is really annoying when people do this; it's like interrupting conversations.
Learn some netiquette, start posting like all other people on here post, and maybe I will change my mind. Remember, it's you alone who influences other people's impression of you. Don't blame it on other people and see if maybe you can change something about yourself instead.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

14 May 2009, 9:26 pm

your assumptions will dictate what you will say. i never said you were a snob because you posted pictures of yourself. i said you were a snob, because you do infact just what you said, bothers you in a topic. did you not say, " i knew you would reply to this topic?" yeah. so what did you expect? some thought out reply? and talk about bothering inturruptions based on looking for attention. that topic had nothing to do with you

and my manners are lacking, but i dont care

and my post count i reliseh on hurr, one of my favorites

and i do read what people post, i just skim. because i think in fast mode

and if i was trying to get a high post count very quickly i'd go to the game and quizes forum

and i do post high and coinscise posts, replys, and just about eveything else. i get to the point, wich means the user can understand

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 10:19 pm

I believe in curses. A large concentration of negative energy can work as a curse but these are mostly caused by oneself. It's also a bit like karma.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 10:22 pm

Quote:

Noooooo! WP wouldn't be the same without richardbenson.
Quote:

People insult me all the time too. Sometimes I respond, mostly I ignore like you.
Quote:
so in light

I can't sleep so I make sure all lights are off before I go to bed.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

14 May 2009, 11:08 pm

thanks, ana :)