Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm

You Are a Geek
You love to learn, especially when it's about technology. No subject is too obscure for you.
You enjoy tinkering with things to see how they work. You aren't a traditional learner either... you need to hack around to figure things out.

You may have the brains to be a super rich Silicon Valley geek, but you're truly content to have your own favorite projects, subjects, and toys.
For you, being a geek is not about the glory. It's about a love of digging deep and truly understanding the world.

I prefer the word.... technomancer >_>

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

ayra
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: My invented world, ie Kalia (kuh-lee-uh) or just stuck in Texas rollercoaster weather

11 Jan 2010, 12:54 pm

You Are a Girl or Guy Next Door
You are as all American as apple pie, and you're so normal that you belong in a TV sitcom.
And really, that's a pretty great thing. You're a solid person, and you pride yourself on being quite down to earth.

You value your friends and family, and you don't need much in life to be content. You feel grateful for what you have.
You are honest and you have a great work ethic. You believe in giving back as much as you can.

My cat is the only one lately to try and distract me from this world.

Timelady
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 4:03 pm

Geek

elderwanda
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 4:21 pm

My answer to every question was "none of the above."

jocundthelilac
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 4:25 pm

You are as all American as apple pie, and you're so normal that you belong in a TV sitcom.
And really, that's a pretty great thing. You're a solid person, and you pride yourself on being quite down to earth.

You value your friends and family, and you don't need much in life to be content. You feel grateful for what you have.
You are honest and you have a great work ethic. You believe in giving back as much as you can.

NORMAL?!

Magnús Scheving is my Icelandic rose :)

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 6:13 pm

Hehe, if I'm normal, what's weird? :P

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 7:17 pm

Geek.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2010, 7:21 pm

Geek-not what i expected

musicislife
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2010, 5:51 pm

You Are a Hippie
You may not have long hair or a closet full of tie-dye, but you definitely dance to the beat of your own drum. (And you may even play the drum as well.)
You are a true free spirit. You don't let yourself be weighed down by rules and expectations.

You are creative, philosophical, and caring. You want everyone to have a better life.
For you, the worst thing in the world is being stuck in some rat race. You rather be broke than have to wear a suit every day.

yep that's me!! :D

Rocky
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2010, 4:04 am

Geek. It looks like the test is accurate! :lol:

The test missed the fact that I am a Hippie too. I am an evolved Hippie who used to watch light shows while listening to music. Now I watch screensavers while listening to music. :wink: :lol:

rcm034
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jan 2010, 5:25 pm

You Are a Geek
You love to learn, especially when it's about technology. No subject is too obscure for you.
You enjoy tinkering with things to see how they work. You aren't a traditional learner either... you need to hack around to figure things out.

You may have the brains to be a super rich Silicon Valley geek, but you're truly content to have your own favorite projects, subjects, and toys.
For you, being a geek is not about the glory. It's about a love of digging deep and truly understanding the world.

reginaterrae
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2010, 10:40 pm

Hippie.

(but my ideal vacation is NOT in a city!)

Hermier
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jan 2010, 3:47 pm

Hippie~~~

You may not have long hair or a closet full of tie-dye, but you definitely dance to the beat of your own drum. (And you may even play the drum as well.)
You are a true free spirit. You don't let yourself be weighed down by rules and expectations.

You are creative, philosophical, and caring. You want everyone to have a better life.
For you, the worst thing in the world is being stuck in some rat race. You rather be broke than have to wear a suit every day.