Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Oberoth
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2012, 7:49 pm

Some Random Czech Ho

Also, Your Lucky Number is ###!
Have you ever heard of a little place called CZECHOSLAVAKIA?!?!? Well guess what? you used to ho around there. Perhaps Uzbekistan as well... I would suggest going on a religious pilgramage to Czechoslawhatnot, I'll join you if you insist...

,,,I'm ok with this.

SoftKitty
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 1:33 pm

Some Random Czech Ho.

Have you ever heard of a little place called CZECHOSLAVAKIA?!?!? Well guess what? you used to ho around there. Perhaps Uzbekistan as well... I would suggest going on a religious pilgramage to Czechoslawhatnot, I'll join you if you insist...

I feel insulted by this, but I will decide to ignore this Borat who is comparing us to the Uzbeks.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

22 Dec 2012, 11:35 pm

The Wimp from London

No offense to the wimpy Londoneer's, I'm sure there are thousands of them, but your past lifetime was sad. Really. You probably had nightmares about Jack thr Ripper & Edgar Allen Poe. Sad sad sad. Maybe in this lifetime you can hang out with Hugh Grant to learn what a priss, sissy, ninny-boy you used to be!

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

proganyl
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Dec 2012, 4:23 am

Okay, so this is weird and out there

Jesus's 2nd Daughter

If you're a die-hard christian or Cathoholic; you probably won't believe in yourself. But back to the subject of your past life, you were the second of 3 daughters the big 'J' had. That's right, you heard right, you were 'the middle child'. So, you can imagine what it was like having the middle child syndrome, the only thing worse is being the oldest, of course. If you're a middle child in this lifetime as well, then God (or Jesus, if you like) is playing a cruel joke on you, and you are doomed to be the middle child for the rest of your innumerable lives. Enjoy!

I have forgotten more than I ever knew.

I feel more like I do now than when I left the room.

Enjoyment of anything is probably a self-delusional state of being.

Men and Women are the same sex (The Firesign Theater)

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2012, 4:37 am

The Wimp From London

No offense to the wimpy Londoneer's, I'm sure there are thousands of them, but your past lifetime was sad. Really. You probably had nightmares about Jack thr Ripper & Edgar Allen Poe. Sad sad sad. Maybe in this lifetime you can hang out with Hugh Grant to learn what a priss, sissy, ninny-boy you used to be!

Good thing I grew some balls this life, eh?

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 3:43 pm

Your result for The What Was Your FORMER LIFETIME? Test ...
Some Random Czech Ho

Hmm...another random ho. Should we all unionize or something?

Parasol
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2012, 9:22 pm

Some Random Czech Ho

I got no comment.