Page 7 of 36 [ 562 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 36  Next

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2007, 3:32 pm

News just in... I have burst a blood vessel in my eye from doing too many press-ups :D

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2007, 3:34 pm

News just in- I am feeling incredibly fat, and more determined than ever to do something about it.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2007, 3:50 pm

News Update:I am going to simplify my autism project at my church & take a leaf out of Al Gore's book.

chris_hass33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Aug 2007, 3:53 pm

This just in: I am on the computer...once again...for the umpteenth time in my life.

Trigger11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 9:11 pm

This just in:

My son turned 4 today...yay!! ! :jester: An hour before the party I took a Xanax, so I could deal with my in-laws. :roll: They are noisy people, usually having 5 conversations between the 6 of them at any given time. I also took refuge outside on the deck as I had to cook on the grill. I always use that as an excuse to stay outside away from everybody. We also celebrated my youngest daughters 1st Birthday, which was actually last week, as well as mine, which is tomorrow (or in two hours I suppose).

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2007, 1:34 pm

News just in: I have a small hole in my arm.

Trigger11
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 1:30 pm

Now I know why they were pulled from the shelves this morning.

Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Apple Upgrades iPods

The rumors were true--Apple Inc. today announced major upgrades to its massively popular line of iPod music players, including one that's controlled by the same kind of touch screen interface found on the Apple iPhone cellular telephone

Apple chief executive Steve Jobs kicked off a press conference in San Francisco today by unveiling a new iPod Shuffle with a gigabyte of flash memory storage, priced at $79. He also showed off a new version of the popular Nano flash memory player with a larger color screen capable of displaying movies and videos. The new Nano will be priced at $149 with 4 gigabytes of storage, or $199 for 8 gigabytes. The new Nanos will be available in stores this weekend.

The large hard drive-based iPod will be renamed the iPod Classic, and will be available in a $249 80-gigabyte version, and a 160-gigabyte model selling for $349.

The new iPod Touch will go on sale in a few weeks. It uses flash memory for data storage, like the iPhone. It won't include a cellular telephone, but will allow for broadband Internet access using WiFi wireless networking. It will be equipped with a portable version of Apple's Safari Internet browser, and users will be able to go to Apple's online music store and download songs via WiFi, without having to attach the iPod to a computer.

Apple also announced a deal with coffee retailer Starbucks. iPod Touch users will get free WiFi access at all Starbucks stores. In addition, they'll see an icon on their screen, enabling them to instantly purchase and download the music playing in the store during their visit.

The iPod Touch will come in two models--an 8-gigabyte version priced at $299 and a 16-gigabyte version for $399.

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 1:34 pm

This just in: it's only the middle of the week, and I already feel craptacular.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 5:05 pm

News just in- I am sat alone on googletalk wishing someone else was sat there too.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Sep 2007, 6:11 pm

news just in- my mom is making deviled eggs tonite and it is gonna rule! :D

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 6:28 pm

New just in- I forgot to buy my noodles, so was stuck having a cup soup and steamed vegetables for dinner. Good for my diet, I suppose...it is ironic that I managed to buy 4 boxes of herbal teas but not my foodstuffs.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 6:28 pm

New just in- I forgot to buy my noodles, so was stuck having a cup soup and steamed vegetables for dinner. Good for my diet, I suppose...it is ironic that I managed to buy 4 boxes of herbal teas but not my foodstuffs.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 11:53 pm

News just in. The inside of my ear, mouth and throat are burning for some reason as if something poison got into them.

littlesmiley
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Sep 2007, 8:13 am

news just in(duh duh duh duh!) i joind a online game (duh duh duh duh!) to join click this link!(duh duh duh duh!)Image
in unrelated news i gave mu brother a wedgie!!(duh duh duh duh!)

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2007, 10:40 am

News just in - I finally got the Tetris theme song on my iPod. I'm so happy about it, I almost burst out laughing when I turned it on this morning.

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2007, 12:03 pm

news just in- I now have chocolate bites 8)