Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 2:38 am

The Short Fuse
You scored 75 Meanness!
You tend to be pretty even, until something doesn't go your way. You go off the deep end when your fuse runs out, but the problem is, the fuse is kinda short. When you feel your temperature rising, take the time to get up walk away and breathe and come back to the situation. You'll be okay but just don't go off on people to quickly.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 95% on Meanness

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 7349811203

eh.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 2:49 am

The Happy Medium
You scored 53 Meanness!
You've scored as the happy medium. You've got a balance going. You know when its okay to be really nice and when you know when its okay to pull out that stinger and sting a little bit. Keep doing what you're doing, cause you're doing all right.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

28 Mar 2007, 3:23 am

Push Over

You scored 32 Meanness!
You are the Push Over. You don't necessarily let people walk all over you but you're pretty easy to convince. If you're a parent your kids will be able to convince that its okay to have a party with boys and girls with you upstairs. You've gotta get a little more meanness in you but not too much. :)

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 3:28 am

The Happy Medium
You scored 60 Meanness!
You've scored as the happy medium. You've got a balance going. You know when its okay to be really nice and when you know when its okay to pull out that stinger and sting a little bit. Keep doing what you're doing, cause you're doing all right.

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 3:42 am

The Happy Medium
You scored 53 Meanness!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on Meanness

Nightcry
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Mar 2007, 5:23 am

The Happy Medium
You scored 50 Meanness!

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 8:05 am

The Happy Medium
You scored 60 Meanness!

Mushroom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Mar 2007, 8:15 am

The Short Fuse
You scored 64 Meanness!
You tend to be pretty even, until something doesn't go your way. You go off the deep end when your fuse runs out, but the problem is, the fuse is kinda short. When you feel your temperature rising, take the time to get up walk away and breathe and come back to the situation. You'll be okay but just don't go off on people to quickly.

Grim
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Mar 2007, 9:15 am

Push Over
You scored 35 Meanness!
You are the Push Over. You don't necessarily let people walk all over you but you're pretty easy to convince. If you're a parent your kids will be able to convince that its okay to have a party with boys and girls with you upstairs. You've gotta get a little more meanness in you but not too much. :)

kinda thought that would be the case

Gilb
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 1:27 pm

My score on The HOW mean are you Test:

The Short Fuse
(You scored 64 Meanness!)

"You tend to be pretty even, until something doesn't go your way. You go off the deep end when your fuse runs out, but the problem is, the fuse is kinda short. When you feel your temperature rising, take the time to get up walk away and breathe and come back to the situation. You'll be okay but just don't go off on people to quickly."

Take it!
http://www.okcupid.com/test

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 4:46 pm

Wow. I know that I wasn't picked on the worst.

I have trouble believing that I took it so much
more to heart than others.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 5:36 pm

The Happy Medium
You scored 50 Meanness!

Three years!

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 5:54 pm

The Hornet
You scored 89 Meanness!
YIKES! You've scored as the Hornet. Sometimes you're just mean because you don't like the color shirt they're wearing. Come on now, theres no need to be so mean to people you're supposedly close with. You're going to end up with no friends if you continue down this path. If you need to, take some anger management classes or get some counseling!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Leporidae
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Mar 2007, 9:05 pm

The Short Fuse

You scored 75 Meanness!

Eh :/ I already tried deep breaths and getting away, but forcing myself to do that and hearing other people tell me that only makes me even more angry. Like how I get even more pissed off if I try to take out my anger on something that is not alive.

unnamed
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Mar 2007, 10:02 pm

64 meanness. Short fuse. Not surprised.

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 4:54 pm

pushover i like everyone

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.