Page 78 of 99 [ 1584 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 99  Next

Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 10:35 pm

^ I've got that painting background (minus Putin and his riding bear) as one of my laptop wallpapers.

Random, but yeah.

There's the rub, the task.

– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 4:25 am

Emoticon Bump!

:D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :ninja: :jester: :heart: :nerdy: :skull:

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 7:15 am

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 10:27 am

:shrug: :hail: :shaking: :compress: :shaking2: :heart: :oops: :wall: :bounce: :colors:

One eye opened slowly, green and gold as sunlight in the woods. The cat said,"I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer."

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 12:34 pm

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 12:57 pm

^how can I learn to put up wacky emoticons like you do Krabo? Different ones from what's on the smilie list?

One eye opened slowly, green and gold as sunlight in the woods. The cat said,"I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer."

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 1:09 pm

^^ There are several sites on the internet that contain hosts of smileys codes. Consider this one, for example:

http://www.pic4ever.com/

Experiment with it, you'll soon get the hang of it. Basically, you select the smiley you like by clicking once with the mouse on the FORUM column, then copy the code with Ctrl+C and finally you paste it here with Ctrl+V

Note that the site has several pages.

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 2:19 pm

Wheeee!

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 5:03 pm

All the emoticons bump!

:-D :) :( :-o 8-O :-? 8) :lol: :-x :-P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :-| :mrgreen: :ninja: :jester: :heart: :nerdy: :skull: :shameonyou: :star: :@: :alien: :bom: :drunken: :cheese: :eye: :cyclops: :cyclopsani: :clown: :monkey: :pig: :rabbit: :pirat: :tongue: :silent: :pr: :pl: :pale: :cheers: :afro: :scratch: :salut: :bounce: :sunny: :albino: :cherry: :cat: :santa: :rendeer: :king: :queen: :joker: :jocolor: :farao: :flower: :geek: :thumleft: :thumright: :smurfin: :smurf: :brilsmurf: :bigsmurf: :shaking: :shaking2: :compress: :colors: :spiderman: :study: :batman: :dwarf: :elephant: :rambo: :viking: :hockey: :ncool: :bball: :thumbdown: :dj: :nemo: :fish: :chef: :money: :eew: :chin: :coffee: :hic: :huh: :wall: :doh: :duh: :hail: :help: :hmph: :tired: :shrug: :wtg: :lmao:

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2017, 8:02 pm

Bumped by the Bratt Foundation.

The Bratt Foundation- turning good boys baaaaaaaad since 1985.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 12:16 pm

Bumped by another INFP

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 2:31 pm

Bumped by someone who doesn't fit neatly into one of those personality groups (I'm right on the line between N/S and T/F, and can come out on either side of both depending on my mood. Very strongly I and J, though.).

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Grischa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Oct 2017, 3:08 pm

bumped against the "post reply" button
and than against the "submit" button
sorry
notify me when you kill me please

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 3:39 pm

Bumped to inform you that you do not currently qualify for extermination. Your application will be kept on file and we will notify you if and when you become eligible. :wink:

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 8:48 am

I want to talk to you leader.

shadowself
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2017, 10:52 pm

Please hold.............................................................................................................................................. ....................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................ ...............................................................................................................................................................