Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

What do like about the United States of Earth?
Libertarian values. 64%  64%  [ 9 ]
New York City is the capital. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Earth is your home planet. 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 14

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 6:18 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Anubis wrote:
All libertarians shall be purged! Archadia declares war to bring true liberty! The liberty of socialized healthcare and education!

*brings full fleet and overwhelms the enemy military with Masers and Neural jamming technology*

Everyone on Earth who wants healthcare and education have it because they all have enough money to pay for both and still live well and buy the things they want. Whatever issues you have with us now may be resolved after we secure Earth's independence from Sopholand. Till then I ask you to help us defeat our common enemy, the Sophian Empire.

Grrr, but if anyone can't afford healthcare or education, I shall render judgement. Sopholand is neutral to me.

On Earth healthcare and education cost so low and it would be really hard for anyone not to afford it.
Sopholand is still building a massive fleet to complete destroy ALL of your entire empire anyway so they are hardly neutral to you.

Thanks for the intel. Archadia shall destroy Sopholand's new arsenal with one fleet, the eighth. It shall be on its way soon enough. Ground assaults will be launched to destroy planetary and dock facilities. Total destruction is not needed. Many of the ships shall be taken for Archadia's use. You may then take whatever spoils are left on the planets that will be raided.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 6:41 pm

Santa_Claus wrote:
Everyone on Earth who wants healthcare and education have it because they all have enough money to pay for both and still live well and buy the things they want. Whatever issues you have with us now may be resolved after we secure Earth's independence from Sopholand. Till then I ask you to help us defeat our common enemy, the Sophian Empire.

I now wonder if there will ever be a society where that is absolutely true. The reason I wonder this is because whenever medical technology or education advances there will always be people who want the next greatest thing. This in turn negatively impacts the affordability of both systems because the guy who needs the cure for the rare space parasite won't say no, nor will students who want a Harvard+ education although that latter group would be more amenable to that than the first.

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 6:57 pm

Anubis wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Santa_Claus wrote:
Anubis wrote:
All libertarians shall be purged! Archadia declares war to bring true liberty! The liberty of socialized healthcare and education!

*brings full fleet and overwhelms the enemy military with Masers and Neural jamming technology*

Grrr, but if anyone can't afford healthcare or education, I shall render judgement. Sopholand is neutral to me.

On Earth healthcare and education cost so low and it would be really hard for anyone not to afford it.
Sopholand is still building a massive fleet to complete destroy ALL of your entire empire anyway so they are hardly neutral to you.

Thanks for the intel. Archadia shall destroy Sopholand's new arsenal with one fleet, the eighth. It shall be on its way soon enough. Ground assaults will be launched to destroy planetary and dock facilities. Total destruction is not needed. Many of the ships shall be taken for Archadia's use. You may then take whatever spoils are left on the planets that will be raided.

I'd strike hard and without warning seeking to obliterate all of their forces but if you need the ships you could just kill all the life on a Sophian military outpost with a neutron ray and steal whatever is avaliable on it.

Trigger11
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2007, 8:11 pm

The Smuggler's Alliance is meeting with an emergency council of the New England and Canadian Territories. The decision to declare New York City as the capital of Earth does not sit well with the people of these territories. We implore you to not have New York City the capital, or we will be forced to take action. We recommend a neutral city in the midwest. We will not be ruled by our arch enemies in New York!! !

Yankees suck!
Knicks suck!
Rangers suck!
Giants suck!

As I had stated, there is much that you are not aware of about our peoples. Please make the wise choice in this matter.

kt-64
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 8:30 am

I willl deploy a few dark energy cannons (weak satelite versions and not the stronger space station/ large satelite versions that fly above my planet.) To whatever sopho planets you intend to raid after anubis is there, these will take out any ground resisitance.

Kosmonaut
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 8:39 am

so what's this thread about :?
okay. i get my raygun out and shoot myself in the face with it. job well done

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 2:56 pm

Hmmm..... war with Sopholand? I stay out of it for now. We already have enough worlds to develop and there is no need to engage in a war at this point, we would lose more resources than we already have from past wars.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2007, 4:56 pm

kt-64 wrote:
I willl deploy a few dark energy cannons (weak satelite versions and not the stronger space station/ large satelite versions that fly above my planet.) To whatever sopho planets you intend to raid after anubis is there, these will take out any ground resisitance.

That will not be needed, my fleet has already come and gone.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2019, 5:37 pm

The glorious USE been declared.