Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

reika
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Apr 2008, 11:49 am

Intriguing to say the least, supposedly the Dalai Lama had some input on it?

http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html

If I give my answers I'll ruin it for anyone else. Check it out and give a percentile of how accurate you think it was. I say maybe 85%.
100% on the colors through, really spot on with those.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Lau: "But where would they put their feet?" Postpaleo: "Up their ass."

TheRani
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Apr 2008, 12:39 pm

My results were hilarious. Apparently, my life is "Watery". However, according to Snopes, the Dalai Lama had nothing to do with this silly test. One of my co-workers is always sending me things like this. "Send this to this many people in the next so many minutes and your greatest wish will come true!" "A miracle will happen!" "Special blessings will pour out on you!" etc. Some even threaten me with bad luck or horrible catastrophes should I dare to delete them.

I once went over to one of my co-workers a few days after she forwarded me yet another one of those things, and I said, "So. Did your greatest dream come true yesterday?" And she was like, "What the heck are you talking about?" I said, "That thing you forwarded to me and those 9 other people the other day. According to the email, since you followed its instructions, your greatest dream was scheduled to come true yesterday. How did that work out for you?"

Her: "Oh, that. Uh. No."
Me: "So.. those things don't work, right? You understand this?"
Her: "Well, yeah.."
Me: "So why do you keep sending them to me?"
Her: "I dunno..."

Alaspi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 12:47 pm

wow. very interesting - i dont know how much i believe it (sex and coffee are two totally separate things! that was a trick question i'm sure.) but thank you for sharing.

RainKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2008, 2:46 pm

This is hilarious. My favorite number is zero and my favorite day is sunday. I don't have to send it to anybody, and today is sunday. I'm not even planning on leaving the house today, but somehow I'm going to meet my new girlfriend today! 8O :lol:

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 4:55 pm

:? Apparently I think my life is salty.
:lol:

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I