Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2008, 12:20 pm

The Perception Personality Image Test

HFPS - The Humanitarian

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Totally correct.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2008, 12:40 pm

HBDS - The Commander

Humanity, Background, Detail, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Ehhhh....pretty much, I guess.

iceb
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2008, 1:45 pm

NFDS - The Guide

Nature, Foreground, Detail, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Absolutely correct.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2008, 1:56 pm

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test ...
HBPS - The Optimist

Humanity, Background, Big Picture, and Shape

HBPS - The Optimist

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Sep 2008, 2:59 pm

HFPS - The Humanitarian

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Compared to other takers

* 36/100 You scored 0 on HumanityToNature, higher than 36% of your peers.
* 60/100 You scored 3 on BackgroundToForeground, higher than 60% of your peers.
* 81/100 You scored 10 on DetailsToBigPicture, higher than 81% of your peers.
* 48/100 You scored 2 on ColorToShape, higher than 48% of your peers.

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2008, 3:31 pm

8O Usually these sorts of tests come up with something silly, but this genuinely surprised me:

Quote:
HFPC - The Photographer

Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Well, the bit about the photographer did - I love photography. I'm not necessarily that good at it, but I have two photo blogs and a photo site...but if you were to look at them, you'll realise I'm much more drawn to nature than humanity but if I was attracted to nature, apparently I would have been an artist. Not that clever then.

Anyway, it was fairly fun, thanks :)

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

Ryn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Sep 2008, 4:29 pm

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test... NBPC - The DaydreamerNature, Background, Big Picture, and ColorImageThe Perception Personality Image Test at HelloQuizzy

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

Nachtus01
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Sep 2008, 5:17 pm

NBPC - The Daydreamer

Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color

NBPC - The Daydreamer

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

http://asirony.blogspot.com/

ripcity
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2008, 2:54 pm

HFPC - The Photographer
Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Color
You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

patternist
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 3:04 pm

NFPS - The Guru
Nature, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

Yay, I'm a guru. But I thought I was more into the color....Odd.

GoddessofSnowandIce
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Sep 2008, 8:47 pm

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test... NBPC - The Daydreamer
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color
ImageThe Perception Personality Image Test at HelloQuizzy

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 10:16 pm

Humanitarian

hmm...i guess.

took it again.

NFPS - The Guru

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

both of them are pretty good.
i like the photographer a bit better though. i didn't get high scores on color because found some
of the colors to be slightly...fake and over exaggerated. also, i was more drawn to things that they didn't have options for.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 11:03 pm

NFPS - The Guru

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

opal
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2008, 6:02 am

HBDS - The Commander
Humanity, Background, Detail, and Shape

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.

I don't know about the seeking out others bit :roll:

pheonixiis
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 4:00 pm

The Optimist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*falls down laughing*

-Walt Whitman

NoNameRockBand
Veteran
Veteran