Any of our higher functioning members tried an orgy?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Revival
Raven
Raven

21 May 2016, 12:25 pm

I will firstly point out that I have very strong traits of autism, but not quite enough to have the label!

Apparently orgies are becoming more common and you get split into different groups depending on level of attractiveness, so you wouldn't have to put up with partners a lot less attractive than you trying to have sex with you, but also you'd have less chance of being rejected.

Honestly, the only barrier I have to sex is some social anxiety regarding verbal communication, because to most neurotypicals I am conversationally boring and cant entertain the woman socially. I'm tall, dark, handsome, and have been a good lover in the past. As long as I stay happy and smiling and seem capable of some dull smalltalk, but keep the enthusiasm on my face, I reckon this is perfect for well me at least. Im training my physique back up now after letting myself go (due to depression from lack of sex largely ha!)

Anyway, this is perfect for me, just thought Id share the idea with my brothers and sisters.. obviously you have to be very high functioning and have little social anxiety to pull it off though!

treediggy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 May 2016, 1:06 am

I have experimented with various roles and situations in my learning about relationships, sex, and love. A good chameleon. I guess if you have the desire to experience it, you should go for it, but I don't think you'll find what you're truly looking for there.