Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2012, 5:23 pm

pianorak wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:
pianorak wrote:
Government "intelligence" agencies are by their nature paranoid

After reading the OP and page 1 I find the above statement hilarious. Thank you.

In the OP I described things which have actually happened to me and answered those who were disbelieving with the assurance that I have documentation to prove it. That is not paranoia. So-called intelligence agencies spend their whole time spying on people because they are afraid that they might attack them, even if they never have before (eg. the Soviet Union). That really is paranoia. Where did you study psychology, Rascal? Or were you just trying to be insulting?

I studied psychology in college. How about you? Based on your posts on this thread what conclusion do you think people will come to when you claim organized state sponsored persecution targeting you specifically without even a hypothesis as to why it's happening? Furthermore you present claims but not evidence as in the case of phone lines, utilities, etc being disrupted by the authorities. What evidence do you have that this was a state sponsored operation? Look at the following post by you, in particular the bold areas:

pianorak wrote:

As I said at the start it's the state, the authorities, who are doing this to us. Also everyone we have dealings with for any reason takes part in it, or at least turns a blind eye. I KNOW OF NO REASON why this is being done. Because of the continual disruption to my life I have thought of little else for many years, but unless someone tells me what's going on I can't see what I can do to resolve it. I am not mad, as confirmed by the spychiatrist I saw about AS. She didn't test me for Asperger but for psychosis and childhood trauma, and found no evidence of either.

Everyone who you have dealings with for any reason is part of the government action against you? Is the "spychiatrist" in on it too? The truth is I wasn't trying to insult you, I just found the presentation funny. I hope you find closure.

wiliamson
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Feb 2012, 6:08 am

Apologies. I misread the google listing. "Greengeek" made the comment about US being evil earlier in this discussion, not yourself. My apologies.

pianorak
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Feb 2012, 3:59 pm

Rascal77s wrote:
pianorak wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:
pianorak wrote:
Government "intelligence" agencies are by their nature paranoid

After reading the OP and page 1 I find the above statement hilarious. Thank you.

In the OP I described things which have actually happened to me and answered those who were disbelieving with the assurance that I have documentation to prove it. That is not paranoia. So-called intelligence agencies spend their whole time spying on people because they are afraid that they might attack them, even if they never have before (eg. the Soviet Union). That really is paranoia. Where did you study psychology, Rascal? Or were you just trying to be insulting?

I studied psychology in college. How about you? Based on your posts on this thread what conclusion do you think people will come to when you claim organized state sponsored persecution targeting you specifically without even a hypothesis as to why it's happening? Furthermore you present claims but not evidence as in the case of phone lines, utilities, etc being disrupted by the authorities. What evidence do you have that this was a state sponsored operation? Look at the following post by you, in particular the bold areas:

pianorak wrote:

As I said at the start it's the state, the authorities, who are doing this to us. Also everyone we have dealings with for any reason takes part in it, or at least turns a blind eye. I KNOW OF NO REASON why this is being done. Because of the continual disruption to my life I have thought of little else for many years, but unless someone tells me what's going on I can't see what I can do to resolve it. I am not mad, as confirmed by the spychiatrist I saw about AS. She didn't test me for Asperger but for psychosis and childhood trauma, and found no evidence of either.

Everyone who you have dealings with for any reason is part of the government action against you? Is the "spychiatrist" in on it too? The truth is I wasn't trying to insult you, I just found the presentation funny. I hope you find closure.

I studied psychology at University and in post-grad teacher training.

People should not 'come to conclusions' about others without having seen the evidence.

"Spychiatrist" is a joke, although I do have my suspicions about them. As did most people in the West about USSR psychiatrists. Not being able to get a joke is a sure sign that YOU are paranoid, Rascal.

The passage of mine which you quote ends with the fact that the psychiatrist I saw about AS was unable to find any symptoms of psychosis (ie. paranoia) in me.

I have repeatedly answered the charge of not having a 'hypothesis' about why these things are happening. Let me try again. 1. I am not accountable for the actions of others. 2. If I named any things about myself as being possible causes it could be taken that I considered them as just causes.

The evidence of this being a state operation is considerable and includes the refusal to pay state benefits to a family, the involvement of the police as described, the corruption of the courts, the denial of NHS services and much more of the same.

It must be obvious to anyone reading your posts that you have an axe to grind. I predict you'll go the same way as Zeraeph.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2012, 8:01 pm

pianorak wrote:
People should not 'come to conclusions' about others without having seen the evidence.

Yet you're asking people here to conclude that what you are saying is factual without presenting them any evidence. Furthermore you came to the conclusion that there is a government conspiracy against you without evidence. What proof do you have that the vandalism against your property is the action of a government agency?

pianorak wrote:
Not being able to get a joke is a sure sign that YOU are paranoid, Rascal.

Your argument ended here.

pianorak

28 Feb 2012, 6:18 am

wiliamson wrote:
I take the view that what has happened to Pianorak and myself, though likely sourced in different problems, but similar, cannot be unique. we cannot be the only two people in the entire country who have had these problems. When I searched the web under "state sponsored persecution" this was the only site I could find. So, nobody else is experiencing, or has experienced anything like this? Isnt that too improbable? Given the net is the first port of call for anyone who has a problem, especially unconventional ones. Is there censorship on the web?

I'm sure there is censorship. Posts which I've made on other threads have not been commented on, so that I wonder if they have been viewed by other readers.
Secondly, before the most blatant actions of the state. eg. stopping our benefits, we were totally isolated from society, our family, and friends. This made us invisible. It's not difficult for the authorities to push an Asperger family into isolation.
Thirdly, being deprived of adequate financial resources meant that we couldn't afford a computer, or at one stage even a stamp! As we were having to grow our own food, we also didn't have the time to fight the government. I'm sure most people have some idea how much time these complaints take up. Perhaps not many people are aware that subsistence farming is a 16/7 job![i]

pianorak

28 Feb 2012, 6:46 am

Rascal77s wrote:
pianorak wrote:

Yet you're asking people here to conclude that what you are saying is factual without presenting them any evidence. Furthermore you came to the conclusion that there is a government conspiracy against you without evidence. What proof do you have that the vandalism against your property is the action of a government agency?

Most of the posts on WP are without evidence. (And if you believe videos are evidence you're pretty naive.) We, on the other hand do have evidence that there is a government conspiracy against us, but because it's a government conspiracy we can't get our day in court in which to present it!
I've already stated that the police told me they knew the culprit was visiting our home and that they were his alibi! Do you think the police take their orders from an illiterate farmer, or the other way round?

wiliamson
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Feb 2012, 8:47 am

Pianorak, you allow the possibility of censorship on the web and in one of your notes you mentioned God and that you were a Quaker. As a Quaker then you accept the power of prayer. For years I have used prayer sites to address my problems (along with other methods of course). My latest not being able to access a perfectly legitimate site is the site PRAYONIT. My internet account is at the library, Suddenly it is being blocked. If you believe in the power of prayer, it is a site I would strongly recommend. Also, if you can access it (and not another site which has hi-jacked the word) would you do me a favour? Would you pray for me that the identity, methods and motives of those making criminal attacks on me be exposed to the view of the world? Where I live there are no internet cafes as an alternative to the library.

pianorak

29 Feb 2012, 3:10 pm

wiliamson wrote:
Pianorak, you allow the possibility of censorship on the web and in one of your notes you mentioned God and that you were a Quaker. As a Quaker then you accept the power of prayer. For years I have used prayer sites to address my problems (along with other methods of course). My latest not being able to access a perfectly legitimate site is the site PRAYONIT. My internet account is at the library, Suddenly it is being blocked. If you believe in the power of prayer, it is a site I would strongly recommend. Also, if you can access it (and not another site which has hi-jacked the word) would you do me a favour? Would you pray for me that the identity, methods and motives of those making criminal attacks on me be exposed to the view of the world? Where I live there are no internet cafes as an alternative to the library.

Certainly, will do. It doesn't seem to have worked for me and mine so far, but I haven't given up hope yet.

Do I understand you correctly that it is the library which is causing this latest problem? I ask because we too have had problems with libraries when my family were still school age.

I've also thought of a fourth reason why there are not many other similar cases to be found on the net. If it had not been for my religious faith I'm sure I would have been driven to crime by the government's attempts to starve me and my children. This would have given them the excuse they needed to prosecute and get me removed from society. Being intelligent and hard-working Aspies we miraculously managed to survive, but I'm sure many others would not, and would end up either in prison or psychiatric hospital.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2012, 1:41 am

pianorak wrote:
Rascal77s wrote:
pianorak wrote:

Most of the posts on WP are without evidence. (And if you believe videos are evidence you're pretty naive.) We, on the other hand do have evidence that there is a government conspiracy against us, but because it's a government conspiracy we can't get our day in court in which to present it!
I've already stated that the police told me they knew the culprit was visiting our home and that they were his alibi! Do you think the police take their orders from an illiterate farmer, or the other way round?

Why don't you apply for political asylum?

wiliamson
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Mar 2012, 6:47 am

Two points.
1. Censorship? on the web.
As I mentioned before I have been searching the web intensely for listings of state persecution in the UK. Google comes up initially with millions of entries. Using the advanced search, whittling out unwanted listings, I managed to get the list down to 6,000+, still rather too many to look at each one. Yours was the only site which met my criteria. This is simply incredible. It is less likely to believe that no others have had this problem, than anyone who has, is prevented from making their voice heard on the internet.
2. State persecution pushing one into criminal acts.
This is a standard espionage technique. The targetted victim is pushed, tricked, maneouvred into committing a crime - then the espionage agency has them by the short and curlies as the threat of prison hangs over them - also it has destroyed that persons credibility when they try to advertise what has happened to them.

Also they dont actually need to get the target to commit a crime. Setting them up for one will do just as well.

Espionage training amounts to training a person to become a criminal - a state sponsored criminal, dedicated to commit crimes for the state.

pianorak

05 Mar 2012, 5:26 am

wiliamson wrote:
Two points.
1. Censorship? on the web.
As I mentioned before I have been searching the web intensely for listings of state persecution in the UK. Google comes up initially with millions of entries. Using the advanced search, whittling out unwanted listings, I managed to get the list down to 6,000+, still rather too many to look at each one. Yours was the only site which met my criteria. This is simply incredible. It is less likely to believe that no others have had this problem, than anyone who has, is prevented from making their voice heard on the internet.
2. State persecution pushing one into criminal acts.
This is a standard espionage technique. The targetted victim is pushed, tricked, maneouvred into committing a crime - then the espionage agency has them by the short and curlies as the threat of prison hangs over them - also it has destroyed that persons credibility when they try to advertise what has happened to them.

Also they dont actually need to get the target to commit a crime. Setting them up for one will do just as well.

Espionage training amounts to training a person to become a criminal - a state sponsored criminal, dedicated to commit crimes for the state.

1. I think there's another possible answer to your puzzle. When these things first started happening to us we thought, as several people have suggested on this thread, that it was bad luck, or just coincidence. Also, doctors were saying things to me about psychological explanations, stress, etc. When you've got kids, and an absent, hostile husband, you're very careful about drawing attention to yourself, and you seek to show that you're coping fine. Consequently, I was afraid to talk about what was happening. Now that I have finally plucked up the courage to go public what has happened? I've had a troll sandbagging! Anyone else in a similar situation is going to be intimidated into silence.
As I now have nothing left to lose I'm glad to fight this battle on behalf of all Aspies, as I see so many others suffering at the hands of the state.

2. Exactly.

wiliamson
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Mar 2012, 7:41 am

I am still searching the web for other listings. I don't want to lose sight of why I started to search the web in the first place - to find others with similar experiences, uncover common factors, and work out what might be effective in dealing with such situations. I can't believe there arent others having the same problems, which points strongly to web censorship = this is a dead end.

With regard to the problems you have had, I am at a loss. You have tried to get responsible authorities interested without result. Leaving the country might work - if you won the lottery. The trouble is lodsamoney solves so many problems if you have any, you could then have paid a heavy hitting lawyer to shake things up a bit - but one of the tactics used against you was to attack you financially. Pray - it can do no harm - and keep looking for any protest group likely to have sympathy, and most of all, BELIEVE your situation. "Liberty" "Freedom of Information",
Were CAB any use? I am sure there are other groups who aren't media puppets, or totally naive who might take an interest. If you have confined your search to UK, perhaps broaden it to the rest of the world. Other countries, such as USA may have rights groups we don't hear about - and publishing your problem outside this country might cause enough embarrassment to get something done about your situation.

If I find any site of interest I'll let you know.

pianorak

10 Mar 2012, 5:59 am

Rascal77s wrote:
Why don't you apply for political asylum?

I doubt if any country would accept that people from the UK might need political asylum.
From what I've read on WP and elsewhere there isn't a country in the world which doesn't seriously abuse Asperger people. And anyway why should I let the UK away with it? I think not being able to stand up for ourselves is Aspies' biggest problem, and we need to learn how to do it. We also need to stick up for each other, and I'm sure there are many others in the UK who will eventually benefit from me not backing down in my battle.

pianorak

10 Mar 2012, 6:11 am

wiliamson wrote:
I am still searching the web for other listings. I don't want to lose sight of why I started to search the web in the first place - to find others with similar experiences, uncover common factors, and work out what might be effective in dealing with such situations. I can't believe there arent others having the same problems, which points strongly to web censorship = this is a dead end.

If there is web censorship then I wonder how I managed to get all of this onto WP. (One explanation would be that no-one on WP has actually been able to see my thread, and all the correspondents have been MI5 plants! lol)

wiliamson
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Mar 2012, 6:44 am

This had occurred to me. Kafkaesque, 1984.

To change the subject, I was raised to the view, treat others how you would like to be treated. Empirical experience proved, in spades, that this technique does not work. I applied a bit of logic to the saying. How others treated me was how they would like to be treated. I have always prayed that that would be the case. Who knows?

All the best.

pianorak

23 Jul 2012, 2:49 pm

Thank you, Williamson, for your tip about searching for other cases on the internet. I did the same thing, and eventually came up with a huge amount of information on the plight of people suffering from ME, around the world but particularly in the UK.
I was diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in 1996, and I've realised that my mother suffered from a similar but undiagnosed illness in the early years of my life. Both instances followed inoculations.
I believe Asperger is a hereditary condition, but Asperger himself said that autism equals Asperger plus brain insult (inoculation?) It seems that the same may be true of ME. In which case, the government is trying to cover up the damage that's being done by their inoculation programmes.
I wonder if people born Aspie might have brains which are particularly sensitive to these reactions, and I wonder if anyone else has similar experiences.