Page 8 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

lau
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 10:49 am

Jaded wrote:
...The context was chicken pox...

The context is measles, until the OP changes it.

Jaded wrote:
Typical left-wing response. FREE SPEECH! Until we don't like what you have to say. Then you'll STFU.

I'm uncertain of your meaning here. If you are trying to stop people making statements supported by the evidence, and instead requiring them to accept your stories, I'm afraid that will not happen.

Jaded wrote:
beau99 wrote:
Attacking people isn't right, period.

oh, the horror.
red flag me Image

He didn't need to. :)

Jaded
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 12:04 pm

lau wrote:
The context is measles, until the OP changes it.

Oh, good, you've returned. I've missed the way you summarily reject everything that doesn't bleat of conformity.
The context shifted to chicken pox in your absence.
Welcome back.

lau wrote:
I'm uncertain of your meaning here. If you are trying to stop people making statements supported by the evidence, and instead requiring them to accept your stories, I'm afraid that will not happen.

Is that your goal? Getting people to accept your stories?
the problem with uniformly rejecting everything is that it starts to look transparent after a while. Where exactly are you obtaining your "evidence"?? Your doctor? The media? Magic 8 ball? And please don't cite me a crapload of politically bent, uninformed, faulty reporting process, pharm-funded organizations.

lau wrote:
He didn't need to. :)

Attempting to give a damn.... *strain*

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2008, 12:35 pm

If it was my kid, I would rather go for the one in a million chance with the injection other than the much higher chance of blindness, severe handicap or even death. Some parents are being so irresponsible...

Grumble...

I am glad my Mum had me vaccinated. It didn't change me!