Page 9 of 9 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Rudywalsh
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jul 2012, 10:34 pm

I come from the UK Nottingham. I left more than twenty years ago becouse it's a rough place to live.
I have being living all over europe and have never come across anything like the streets of England at night.
It's the only country I know where teenagers roam the streets at night causing mayhem.
It's the only place I know where bullying is the norm. My advice would be, get out.
The only way the police pay any attention is if you throw them a pot noodle...

ChekaMan
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Jul 2012, 7:35 pm

:evil: They are pesecuting us...by trying to take our benefits away.

wiliamson
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Jul 2013, 6:42 am

Pianorak, if you are still out there. Last year I commented that I could find virtually nothing about state sponsored persecution in the UK. By chance, due to some frightful behaviour I was subjected to by a relative - I enquired what this behaviour meant from the Wikipedia reference desk and they told me it was gaslighting. A term I had never heard of. When I researched gaslighting that in turn brought me to gangstalking or groupstalking. That is what we have been subjected to. There are many sites on gangstalking but few can suggest what to do about it. One of the best sites I have found is targeted-individuals.com (Gulf veterans how they were treated by the authorities when they returned from the Gulf War 1991). I thought the best way to deal with this was to go onto sites and list the places and dates where I was gangstalked/slandered, starting when I was at Ulster University (Coleraine) in 1979. On my second day my IP/Administrator has banned me from writing anything on virtually every site on the basis of obsessive compulsive spamming! So, if this note gets published - hope it helps.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2013, 9:58 am

All that I know is that over the past decade it has become harder for people to access services provided by the state.

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2013, 5:03 pm

I haven't experienced persecution, then again I live in America; I wouldn't know how the UK treats people, so I couldn't judge the validity of your claims.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2013, 4:07 am

I think the state treats its people ok.

wiliamson
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jan 2014, 9:28 pm

Reading over Pianoraks account she ticks every box for a targeted individual victimised by organised stalkers. Her account is even suggestive of why she became targeted. She mentions a hostile absent husband. Some women fleeing abusive relationships report that after being stalked by their ex they ended up being stalked by everybody. Hostile ex partners determined to get at their ex partner any was possible find out about gang stalking and then set that person up as a target. Women are the majority of gang stalking targets and people with mental conditions which make it more difficult to defend themselves. And being intelligent and moral is part of the profile too. It seems a large scapegoat class is being deliberately created. Pianorak fits a typical gangstalking victim profile - female, intelligent, moral, and belonging to a group - Aaspergers- which is not mainstream and frequently misunderstood.
On another thread someone said police target Aspergers because their behaviour resembles the off key body language of people who are up to no good. This is so unfortunate as studies prove that people on the autistic spectrum are even less likely to lie than normals, it is something they find difficult ( as shown by their tendency yo be over literal).
You can't move away from gang stalking, it is worldwide.