Page 9 of 9 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

B19
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 6:40 am

Ironic really that the woman driving that vengeful hate speech over there is urging her members to come here and use the report button maliciously to try to get the mods here to ban a genuine WP member, as revenge for her own banning from here for breaking WP rules in a very unpleasant fashion. Ignore that site, please don't post any of its links here, they are vile stuff and could trigger some members, causing unnecessary emotional and psychological pain and upset. (Which is what the haters want to inflict, of course). We don't want their drivel here, (though I know the links were posted in good faith for demonstration purposes).

Juggernaut
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 1:01 pm

B19 wrote:
Ironic really that the woman driving that vengeful hate speech over there is urging her members to come here and use the report button maliciously to try to get the mods here to ban a genuine WP member, as revenge for her own banning from here for breaking WP rules in a very unpleasant fashion.

Wait, so she has posted on WP? Where? I'm curious to see what she said here.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 1:25 pm

Juggernaut wrote:
B19 wrote:
Ironic really that the woman driving that vengeful hate speech over there is urging her members to come here and use the report button maliciously to try to get the mods here to ban a genuine WP member, as revenge for her own banning from here for breaking WP rules in a very unpleasant fashion.

Wait, so she has posted on WP? Where? I'm curious to see what she said here.

B19 is talking about the Delphi Forums site ASPartners, not the blogger that I posted about in the OP. She posted in this thread earlier today, bumping this thread up. The post was deleted.