Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AJisHere
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2016, 6:45 pm

v78d6s4nf8234 wrote:
A lot of psychopaths can control themselves. I am not sure but I think an aspie savant ruler would be a good ruler.

I think the opposite is true. Based on my experiences as an aspie and with other aspies, I'd be extremely reluctant to ever support one in a position like that.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 11:43 am

v78d6s4nf8234 wrote:
...most non-neurotypicals(not just aspies) can't get a job or live independently?

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... ciousness/

Does it sound like any NT's you may know:
You can have 90% of your brain missing, a putative IQ of 75, and still hack it, as a civil servant, unnoticed for years, using nothing more than impaired, physical senses and emotional decision making (orbitofrontal cortex.)

ref meme – Old Economy Steve and Boomer Dad

Nature, at this time, is improvident, and noone is capable of building infrastructure, without a collective effort. Noone is living independently – particularly not the NT's, who are social by nature and pedantic, to a fault.

So, rather than starting from scratch (using natural resources which are no longer available to us) the way to function would be to objectify people, as society is a system or an abstraction.

The classic question is whether it is better to be loved or feared. I have found that love is fickle, fear is Pavlovian, and most reasoning is unconscious.

v78d6s4nf8234 wrote:
A lot of psychopaths can control themselves. I am not sure but I think an aspie savant ruler would be a good ruler.

Good, in the sense that he is ethical or effective?