Page 6 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jun 2018, 1:02 pm

If spergs are so much better, we sure do suck at showing it. as a group(and i f*****g hate groups, but it's easier for the example) we suck at pretty much all the things that come easy to all of the "normal" people. we can shine in some subjects.

if you really think in ways of "better than" or "superior", you're dumb and naive.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 12:33 pm

I guess we're not so different from NTs after all if we think we're superior and should only be with our own kind in what is basically a hate group. :(

Personally, I can't stand being around groups of any kind at all. I can't stand being around people. I just want to live my days as a hermit. Not the stereotypical crazy old male hermit who lives in a cave in the woods, but just someone who avoids society as much as possible so she can live her life the way it only can be lived. It wasn't until I started living in a way that adults are *not* supposed to live, alone with no one taking care of me, and me not taking care of anyone, that I finally started feeling like my life wasn't a pure nightmare and I had some control over it.

But of course, people will always think loners like myself are freaks or axe murderers. I suppose it's only a matter of time before the cops in to look for the non-existent human body parts in my refrigerator. :roll:

Biskit69
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jun 2018, 12:31 pm

If you don't like white supremacy, black supremacy, female supremacy, male supremacy, or just about any other supremacy. You shouldn't like autism supremacy either

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2018, 2:22 pm

Biskit69 wrote:
If you don't like white supremacy, black supremacy, female supremacy, male supremacy, or just about any other supremacy. You shouldn't like autism supremacy either

QFT

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman