Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm

I've been thinking that the hate and media representation of autistics amounts to persecution. in addition to the jrc there are groups that want to kill autistic people. i feel threatened when i think about the future of my life in this country. the horror stories coming from the jrc are comparable to those of the nazi concentration camps. my great grandfather was a victim of persecution. let me tell you all the story. he grew up in a Freemason/christian extremist town in Pennsylvania. when he got polio he became a cripple in a wheelchair. he also had what i recognize as aspie traits. he had to leave his home at the age of 12 because his dad was into eugenics and was threatening to kill him. he went to college somehow (still a secret where the money came from). he had to endure a lot of cruel pranks and hate from his eugenics brainwashed classmates. he later became rich building irrigation for farmland in north dakota, outdoing many of his classmates in wealth and contribution to society. he was a successful contributor to our society because north dakota would be an economic wasteland without him. his father was wrong and grabbed money and resources and money away from his own son because of the baseless hate that eugenics spread. i too have endured a lot of hate because of brainwashed classmates making fun of autistic people. it is the fault of poor understanding on the part of Jenny McCarty and Autism Speaks.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2011, 10:42 pm

aspie48 wrote:
I've been thinking that the hate and media representation of autistics amounts to persecution. in addition to the jrc there are groups that want to kill autistic people. i feel threatened when i think about the future of my life in this country. the horror stories coming from the jrc are comparable to those of the nazi concentration camps. my great grandfather was a victim of persecution. let me tell you all the story. he grew up in a Freemason/christian extremist town in Pennsylvania. when he got polio he became a cripple in a wheelchair. he also had what i recognize as aspie traits. he had to leave his home at the age of 12 because his dad was into eugenics and was threatening to kill him. he went to college somehow (still a secret where the money came from). he had to endure a lot of cruel pranks and hate from his eugenics brainwashed classmates. he later became rich building irrigation for farmland in north dakota, outdoing many of his classmates in wealth and contribution to society. he was a successful contributor to our society because north dakota would be an economic wasteland without him. his father was wrong and grabbed money and resources and money away from his own son because of the baseless hate that eugenics spread. i too have endured a lot of hate because of brainwashed classmates making fun of autistic people. it is the fault of poor understanding on the part of Jenny McCarty and Autism Speaks.

I never thought that Autistics would apply to this, even the high functioning ones. I dread the day when people start lynching those with Asperger's syndrome in the same manner they would a black person or a gay person.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2011, 10:49 am

I remember years ago the officials of my labor union wanted me lynched because they thought I was an idiot. The only reason why they backed off is because they decided to go after drug addicts instead by requiring drug testing as a condition of employment. Since I can pass a drug test with flying colors the union officials no longer run me out of town.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2011, 12:03 pm

what or where is jrc