Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Otherwake
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Dec 2012, 2:30 pm

I started doing public presentations on autism. The first video doesn't delve very far into the subject-- it's just an introductory. I will be speaking to therapists, teachers, schools, medical practitioners, and more in the future!

These videos are mostly educational, where I will share secrets to adaption and treatment, as well as what we are able to understand on the nature and origin of autism. I will also be analyzing and debunking buzzwords and myths.

Autism is one of the most misunderstood subjects in the entire world. Whole populations of autistic and non-autistic people struggle to understand how autism works and how to treat it. I hope to provide much insight into its nature and treatment in the future. Enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/55064660

Last edited by Otherwake on 07 Dec 2012, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 8:55 pm

Good stuff youtube seems to be the ideal environment, for this kind of stuff.

Only complaint is that you should break down video's into segments.

hour long vid's are really hard to watch, in a single sitting.

Also it doesn't allow your audience to choose what they want to hear about. As often what your saying has been said before, so giving your audience a choice, and shorter duration vid's is a good idea.

Otherwake
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2012, 9:00 pm

Stoek wrote:
Good stuff youtube seems to be the ideal environment, for this kind of stuff.

Only complaint is that you should break down video's into segments.

hour long vid's are really hard to watch, in a single sitting.

Don't have much of a choice.

Stoek wrote:
Also it doesn't allow your audience to choose what they want to hear about. As often what your saying has been said before, so giving your audience a choice, and shorter duration vid's is a good idea.

This was introductory. Nothing specific was covered here. I don't choose what to talk about-- they do. My subject changes depending on the audience. What do you think I'll be talking about when I'm speaking to, say, employers?