Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2009, 9:39 am

May I know what's your fav college football team?

Mine's Wolverines.

GO VICTORS and GO BLUE!

ottorocketforever
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Nov 2009, 9:48 am

Wolverines fan here, too. But, it has been so frustrating, that I was throwing things around last Saturday. I just want them to win again. Go Blue, and hail to the Victors! :) Nice to meet a fellow Wolverines fan. :)

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2009, 10:54 am

Yeah I also feel the last game was.... frustrating! Hope we'll win Ohio State at the end of the regular season though.

ottorocketforever
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Nov 2009, 5:37 pm

Rich Rodriguez needs to be fired. NOW!

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2009, 11:28 pm

Georgia Tech. Has been for 19 years, will be for the rest of them.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2009, 11:47 pm

Not even Uga or Albert fancies you, pat2rome?

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2009, 10:54 pm

ruennsheng wrote:
Not even Uga or Albert fancies you, pat2rome?

Nope. To HELL with Georgia!

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2009, 12:40 am

Oops.

Anyway, Buzz looks so cute as a bee. No wonder you like it over the recently-deceased bulldog. I am sorry.

In addition, I also think Buzz's Converse hi-tops look pretty cool.

But anyway... GO WOLVERINES.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2009, 3:41 pm

ruennsheng wrote:
Oops.

Anyway, Buzz looks so cute as a bee. No wonder you like it over the recently-deceased bulldog. I am sorry.

Yeah, my parents met at Tech and I go there now; born and raised loving Tech and hating Georgia. I'm excited about the coming seasons, our major hole from this year (defense) is well on its way to being patched. We have five four-star defensive commits for the 2010 recruiting class, which is the same amount we had from 2003-2009.

gascmark
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Dec 2009, 5:47 pm

Hey, I'm a Husker fan, and we were robbed by Texas.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2009, 7:49 pm

pat2rome wrote:
ruennsheng wrote:
Oops.

Yeah, my parents met at Tech and I go there now; born and raised loving Tech and hating Georgia. I'm excited about the coming seasons, our major hole from this year (defense) is well on its way to being patched. We have five four-star defensive commits for the 2010 recruiting class, which is the same amount we had from 2003-2009.

Oh I see. Georgia Tech is the best public college in the whole state of Georgia. Its average ACT (and SAT) scores are so high! Not bad. And it's cool that you'd overcome Asperger's/autism to be there. I hope you can really work hard there, work through all the stress in the social and academic fields, graduate and then do the world good. (You really look and feel like a future leader from your posts, :D)

I was also on track to Michigan (or other similar quality colleges) but I later flopped in school suddenly, due to the onset of depression (coupled with my autism, this is simply deadly, and I am obviously unhappy that I cannot support them as a student, but it's still fun to watch the Wolverines --- go Blue!).

Nevertheless, it's nice to see a fan of the ACC champions here. Good luck in Orange Bowl (if I am not wrong).

gascmark wrote:

I totally agree. In the polls, if I can do my own rankings and Texas win, I will rank the winner of the Fiesta Bowl as number one. I believe the Horns' win is not justified. Huskers are the real winner of Big 12 this season man.

pat2rome
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2009, 2:19 am

ruennsheng wrote:
Oh I see. Georgia Tech is the best public college in the whole state of Georgia. Its average ACT (and SAT) scores are so high! Not bad. And it's cool that you'd overcome Asperger's/autism to be there. I hope you can really work hard there, work through all the stress in the social and academic fields, graduate and then do the world good. (You really look and feel like a future leader from your posts, :D)

I was also on track to Michigan (or other similar quality colleges) but I later flopped in school suddenly, due to the onset of depression (coupled with my autism, this is simply deadly, and I am obviously unhappy that I cannot support them as a student, but it's still fun to watch the Wolverines --- go Blue!).

Nevertheless, it's nice to see a fan of the ACC champions here. Good luck in Orange Bowl (if I am not wrong).

Thanks! :D Glad to see I make a good impression. GT is indeed the top public university in Georgia; it's also the seventh best public university in the nation! I see Michigan is number four; very impressive.

I didn't even know I had Asperger's until halfway through my freshman year (around a year ago). My first semester was extremely rough and we had no idea why, but it ended up being for the better and this semester I actually have a very good chance at all A's.

It is the Orange Bowl we're playing in, against Iowa. I definitely think we should win. Their defense is solid, but their rush defense is only 32nd in the nation. UNC has the 9th-ranked run defense, and we destroyed them (in fact, if you take the GT game out of the equation, UNC has the 2nd-ranked run defense, behind only Texas). Their offense is weak, too, and they turn the ball over a lot. Tech has the kind of offense that can take advantage of every turnover, so I think we should handle Iowa pretty easily.

I hope the Wolverines get back on their feet soon; until then, remember that Michigan is the winningest program of all time, and that you own Ohio State by 15 games in the series.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2009, 1:52 am

pat2rome wrote:

Thanks! :D Glad to see I make a good impression. GT is indeed the top public university in Georgia; it's also the seventh best public university in the nation! I see Michigan is number four; very impressive.

I didn't even know I had Asperger's until halfway through my freshman year (around a year ago). My first semester was extremely rough and we had no idea why, but it ended up being for the better and this semester I actually have a very good chance at all A's.

It is the Orange Bowl we're playing in, against Iowa. I definitely think we should win. Their defense is solid, but their rush defense is only 32nd in the nation. UNC has the 9th-ranked run defense, and we destroyed them (in fact, if you take the GT game out of the equation, UNC has the 2nd-ranked run defense, behind only Texas). Their offense is weak, too, and they turn the ball over a lot. Tech has the kind of offense that can take advantage of every turnover, so I think we should handle Iowa pretty easily.

I hope the Wolverines get back on their feet soon; until then, remember that Michigan is the winningest program of all time, and that you own Ohio State by 15 games in the series.

Yup, the Orange Bowl should be a defensive battle. It would be fun to see who wins in the end --- is it the team that nearly took Big Ten or is it Georgia Tech, who took ACC by storm?

And thanks too for your encouragement :D Let's hope Michigan can start to win again. We, the Wolverines were so--- close this year to both bowl games and winning Ohio State. But still lost anyway due to internal strife.

Btw, it's good to know more football fans who have ASDs. :)

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2009, 9:37 am

The Navy v.s. Army game was a no contest since Navy won for the 8th straight time! GO NAVY! (I support NavY because I was in NJROTC in high school).

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2009, 8:41 pm

It would be better if the Army won too. Like the Wolverines, a Black Knights win would have secured its bowl place. Sigh.

BubbaHoTep
Toucan
Toucan

19 Dec 2009, 8:15 am

gascmark wrote:

It was a good call. When a pass is thrown out of bounds, the rule is the clock stops when the ball hits something. Watch the replay and you'll see there was one second left when the ball hit the railing. Suh's pass rush was a little too good that time ;)

I really like Georgia Tech's old-school option offense. Lots of fun to watch. Seems like every other school runs either a pro style offense or some version of the spread.