Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

which branch or company you think is the best?
Raw 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Smackdown 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
ECW 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
TNA 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
All 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8

Nintendoman101
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 Jan 2010, 11:46 pm

I am a huge wrestling fan, even though it is fake though, although it may not be. I watch WWE and TNA, i have them both recorded on my tepo. Both of them are seperate companies, so which one do you nice, generous, wrestling loving people think is the best, Raw, Smackdown, ECW, there all seperate branches, and i want to know which one you think is better to be more specific, or TNA. Personally i like them all, but i want to know which one you like the best, you an even say you like them all. So go ahead and vote, vote, NOW!! !! !! !!

Wedge
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 8:44 am

I only can watch ECW on FX....

jocundthelilac
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 11:19 am

WWE Raw.

Magnús Scheving is my Icelandic rose :)

strapshoechris
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Jan 2010, 1:12 pm

Pro wrestling is not the same these days as it was when I was growing up (1970's and 80's). Too much talk and not enough ring action. It's time to lose the "soap opera" and get back to the supplexes and slams.

Jingo8
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2010, 1:34 pm

Ah one of the benefits of being an aspie. You already spend time on your own in a dark room with the door closed, so no-one thinks any different when you do this becuase you're watching wrestling and don't want to admit it !

For me it's about storylines and watching a good match to close it. I don't have the attachment to TNA and much of what they do is too in your face for me, so i tend to watch Raw, thus that's where my attachments are. I have watched some TNA though, especially for the great matches with Angle, AJ, Daniels, Joe etc.

You didn't ask for fave wrestlers but i'll give you it anyway :) Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, CM Punk, Jericho

Celtic_Frost
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jan 2010, 7:50 pm

I dislike the crap WWE puts out. I used to like pro wrestling, but now I am sick of all of the drama, talking, fillers, pay per view advertisements, the PG rating crap, and all of that.

WWE is s**t. Plain and simple. Just like most shows on TV.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2010, 8:42 am

Out of all the other wrestling shows ive watched, I would prefer to watch TNA because of the fact it seems more realistic compared to WWE.
WWE used to be very good back in the times and I would never miss at least one episode of it, if I ever did, I would of freaked out :lol:
But what the WWE fans are missing out is the old people who used to be on WWE have moved on to TNA so its like the new era of WWE all over again. :D:D:D

strapshoechris
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Jan 2010, 10:51 am

Love that Earth, Wind, and Fire classic, Ian. I also agree it gets tough following who's gone where in wrestling.
Also Frost, you're right on the spot with the "sick of drama and talking" comment. I think from now on I'll have my dad record the shows for me and cut right to the ring action (what little is left after all those other fillers).

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2011, 4:46 pm

WWE Raw is the best.

autisic2artistic
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm

I would rather watch mixed marshal arts I think than wrestling way too much talking not enough action. Its more real in MMA and others/

Markmagnum
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Aug 2011, 2:14 am

I pick neither. Rasslin sucks right about now, all the promotions suck. Hulk Hogan ruined TNA by trying to revive nWo, and killed all the originality and entertainment that TNA had. WWE is trying to sell a Cene vs The Rock fued, and Cena's gonna win to fuel his invincible hero angle and sell merchandise to the kids, and Cena shouldn't win, because The People's Champion is ten times the wrestler he will ever be. I hate this PG rating crap, it bastardises what wrestling is about. Wrestling needs a savior, someone to get it out of the rut it is in right now.