Can I test out my Photoshop skills on everyone? :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

StuffedMarshmallow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Dec 2013, 8:31 pm

I am really good at photoshopping six pack abs onto people, and I want to test out my skills on you guys. (And girls :D )
Photoshop is something I am really really interested in, I go on it everyday for hours sometimes.
Like, this is what I did last week.
Here is a before and after
Before:
[img][800:614]http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt178/imanono/Snapchat-20131219125738_zps03dbd876.jpg[/img]
After:
[img][800:614]http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt178/imanono/Project-Better-Levels-Abs-Color-Fix_zps5445c11f.jpg[/img]
Would you guys be willing to let me photoshop six packs onto you guys? I would feel good about it too because I feel as if I am kind of helping you out in a way because you can post them on Facebook and become... viewed better :tongue: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) lol
All I need is a picture of you doing what I was doing. I can easily correct the color caste and things like that. Try to make it the best resolution as possible. You can upload the picture to photobucket and post the url on here if you want.
It's fine if you don't want to or whatever. If you want me to make you appear skinnier that's fine, but try to suck in and flex your abs as much as possible when you take the picture.
You can have stuff on your stomach, like... whip cream or whatever.
Make sure your tummy is FACING the camera. I don't want to do pictures where you are angled, it is WAY harder.

RollingPandaArt
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Dec 2013, 10:36 pm

[img][800:614]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-hOFUdis-P1w/UrULvhkiX7I/AAAAAAAAA-8/TnAPBjbvLvY/w1254-h752-no/fixed.jpg[/img]

15 mins

StuffedMarshmallow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Dec 2013, 1:21 am

RollingPandaArt wrote:
[img][800:614]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-hOFUdis-P1w/UrULvhkiX7I/AAAAAAAAA-8/TnAPBjbvLvY/w1254-h752-no/fixed.jpg[/img]

15 mins

Is this some sort of joke!?!?

RollingPandaArt
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Dec 2013, 7:34 pm

no joke. just a little simple editing.

StuffedMarshmallow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Dec 2013, 9:02 pm

RollingPandaArt wrote:
no joke. just a little simple editing.

k. What did u do tho?

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2013, 5:50 pm

I like that this is in the Health and Fitness forum. Lol, "Don't exercise, just let someone on Wrong Planet Photoshop you to make you look like you did." :D

StuffedMarshmallow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Dec 2013, 6:09 pm

blueroses wrote:
I like that this is in the Health and Fitness forum. Lol, "Don't exercise, just let someone on Wrong Planet Photoshop you to make you look like you did." :D

I totally regret putting it here. No one is viewing it, this section gets about half the traffic as some other sections. And I was really looking forward to doing this, too. :(

I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and post this in a more relevant section. What was I thinking posting it here lol "Health and Fitness" ha

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2013, 3:50 pm

Good work, StuffedMarshmallow.

I did image retouch professionally for several years, including a good number of portfolios for fitness, fashion, and editorial models, I like your subtle approach - excellent judgement, taste, and of course, artistic skill.

StuffedMarshmallow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Dec 2013, 1:31 am

Marky9 wrote:
Good work, StuffedMarshmallow.

I did image retouch professionally for several years, including a good number of portfolios for fitness, fashion, and editorial models, I like your subtle approach - excellent judgement, taste, and of course, artistic skill.

Dude, I nearly J**zed myself reading that omgoodnesssssss