Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

skydancer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 May 2015, 4:45 pm

Does anyone have any experience with Jeunesse Global Zen nutritional products? They seem to have great research backing their products but I would like to get some feedback from people that have used their products.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2015, 8:02 pm

full disclosure of your relationship(if any) with this company may be a place to start

we like to know if you are a user only or if you sell for the company

skydancer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 May 2015, 9:07 pm

I bought some products to help out a family member of mine & am finding they are quite good. I am not sure if I want to waste time selling for them or not. I have a good job & all so it would be mainly for the benefit of others. Residual income does sound nice but I really have no experience with direct marketing & am a little leary. I'm really not driven by money but I do like great products that work. It is tempting to be able to work independently I must say.
I guess I really just would like some honest feedback.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2015, 2:58 pm

skydancer wrote:
I bought some products to help out a family member of mine & am finding they are quite good. I am not sure if I want to waste time selling for them or not. I have a good job & all so it would be mainly for the benefit of others. Residual income does sound nice but I really have no experience with direct marketing & am a little leary. I'm really not driven by money but I do like great products that work. It is tempting to be able to work independently I must say.
I guess I really just would like some honest feedback.

great answer

I do not utilize any products like this and therefore have no comment.

Good luck. :D