Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 1:13 pm

it's not that it's falling out thin but each hair is very fine. Trying to find a way to make it thicker.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

stilldays
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Aug 2011, 1:15 pm

Use a thickening shampoo. It works TOO well for me.

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 1:45 pm

Can be due to stress/anxiety so... of course... try to make your life less stressful and see if that does anything. Bad advice I know but my hair gets noticeably finer in times of stress.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 4:55 pm

I don't know how you can make your hair thicker but if you try to use a comb instead of a brush (especially with wet hair) you can dramatically reduce breakage.

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 5:18 pm

did I say anything about breakage?

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

greenturtle74
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Aug 2011, 7:58 pm

They make specially labeled shampoo and conditioner for that. Try different ones and see which gives the best results.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2011, 3:35 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
did I say anything about breakage?

No, but breakage contributes to thinning hair follicles.