Death or just amputation of my leg :-( ?

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 6:11 pm

Recently on two searate nights I ran into people who were pretty worried about my bad leg/foot (Do I have to recap it here ?) - One was someone who said " You're going to die out here - You'll live through next winter " or like that - He seemed to think a bit I chose this ! :cry:
The other was someone who had a pretty unique perspective on leg injuries , as he was one of fourt Brit/Eire tourists , twntysomethings - This one a Welsh veteran of the British army - who was walking around on very modern/high-tech artificial legs , as he had had them blown off in Afganistan .
He , from his experience talking to other leg cases (Meaning infection cases too , I guess , not just accident/blast ones .) was rather pessimistic , from the way I described my leg problems , over whether I would keep it :cry: .
I can imagine my legs getting worse , worse enough that medical types here now who won't help me would think I " should " be helped - when , as of right now , I could be helped , but in this projected future I imagine them , at least , saying " It's too late to save your leg now " ~ When I could've been helped now :( .
The medicals here even reached the level of (Long story if you want I can explain it later) telling falsehoods/lies about me when I left the nursing home I was i0n in 2014 for a last-ditch attempt at my foot getting better then - When I did (My insurance having run out then) , leaving for WA then , theryobviously told lies about me to the authorities here ~
I can picture an (Them smelling money , too :evil: .) event where they'd want to " take care " :( of me in some sh***y place , me having nothing , never getting out , no connections - The usual hateful Big Nurse/Hospital-Industrial Complex - I think I'd fight against that , stay outside , either die (Just it happening , not suicide .) or miraculously better - In this projected future it's not that I want to die :cry: ~ I have tried to get health for MONTHS , ever since the WA hospital " withdrew their dick " before " coming " , in giving me the r&r recovery they didn't give me :cry: -----------

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 7:06 pm

...Okay , recapping my bad leg/foot- :cry: -after YEARS of dealing it , I went to WA , from CA , to finally get (both !) toes amputated :cry: - Then , after MUCH ! trying to find a hspital that would definitely give me some rehab/rest& recuperation time somewhere , TO LEARN TO WALK AGAIN CORRECTLY :cry: - and one that siad " they'd try "/that they'd do it- :cry: - they backed out/" couldn't find any place that would take me " (My record ? Just them lying to me ?) , and discharged me immediately , to be homeless again , and carrying my ball & chain around- :cry: - after which my leg went DOWNHILL :cry: , the at-time-of-dischage healed wound opening again :cry: , and generally , things that I thought
go away post-the amputation , coming back :cry: .
After that , I TRIED (Emphasizing !) to get care in Seattle - then , that failing , expensively came back to Santa Cruz .
Nothing yet's hapened there , either :cry: .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2015, 4:31 pm

...My tendency to wobble/correct myself from falling is seemingly happening more often now ~ :( ~ if perhaps less severely - Maaybe that means I'm getting worse :cry: ?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2015, 3:28 am

sorry not really sure what to say :cry:

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 May 2015, 1:52 pm

I don't know much about the American health system but surely you qualify for the free "Obamacare" system?

Surely they can't simply refuse to treat you or allow sufficient recovery time?

So sorry you're going through this. :flower:

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2015, 6:11 pm

[quote

...No :cry: , it seems ungettable , rest/treatment , whether on " Obamacare "(I'm, not) or elsewise :(.

="envirozentinel"]I don't know much about the American health system but surely you qualify for the free "Obamacare" system?

Surely they can't simply refuse to treat you or allow sufficient recovery time?

So sorry you're going through this. :flower:[/quote]