Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2020, 9:44 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Definitely have it.

In first grade the first ten numbers each had color, gender, and personality.
I mentioned it here before and a mom of an autistic child was quite taken with my number synesthaesia. Asked if I had more example. Sorry that I never got back to her about.

Anyway two is blue ( a cute little baby number), three is orange, and is an annoying brat with food all over its face, four is a cool color -green -slightly female, Five is gray, and no gender, six is me (red and outlined in black). I was six in first grade and my baby sister was two. Seven is yellow, Eight green and female (its even shaped like a female). Nine is the second in command of the family (sort of a mom figure) and ten is black, and is the stern father figure who rules the ten digits.

Have it with other things. Music can have color. Bach tends to be dark. Mozart green. Different pop songs have color-especially when deejaying.

Ice cream and cake make me image castles. And by extension the whole continent of Europe.

Around that age it used to be intense. I had nobody to talk to though. Through years of insane abuse it got screwed up a little for me. I used to have near photographic memory, stress nearly killed it.

pyrrhicwren
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2020, 9:45 am

Throwaway2 wrote:

this made my day. buhaaahahahaa