Is there any gay guys with Asperger's here?...

Page 8 of 9 [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2011, 11:57 am

fuzzynavel wrote:
I am a bisexual male. I like a person based on personality whatever the gender. Iive been to Asperger support meetings. I havent yet found another gay or bi male to be friends with.

it can be hard to find even minimally compatible people to associate with.

kraelik
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Aug 2011, 1:45 pm

auntblabby wrote:
fuzzynavel wrote:
I am a bisexual male. I like a person based on personality whatever the gender. Iive been to Asperger support meetings. I havent yet found another gay or bi male to be friends with.

it can be hard to find even minimally compatible people to associate with.

AMEN!

Telefunkenfan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Sep 2011, 3:01 am

typically not one to admit it but yes AS and gay. given my military attire I cannot say I am effeminate... but I am kind and well mannered.For some some odd reason I seem to chase the skinnier punk/emo( "alternative") types :shrug: I guess even lab rats need some fun in life.
( although I have yet to FIND such a guy locally)
ahh well gloom aside it seems there are more here than I thought!

chessimprov
Toucan
Toucan

04 Sep 2011, 11:09 am

Destin wrote:
I'm a guy guy with Asperger's. I'm lonely at the moment. I was with a gay Aspie guy 2 years ago but he ended up being abusive and I had to leave him. The only thing I want in the world is to have someone like me with me.

I'm sorry to hear that Destin! How despicable. Someone who has two unusual traits like that and then they do you in like that. ugh!

chessimprov
Toucan
Toucan

04 Sep 2011, 11:21 am

n4mwd wrote:
. . .

Actually, I do seem to have a lot of gay friends for a guy who isn't gay. One of them, a few years ago, was insistent that I have sex with him. At first I agreed, but then I couldn't force myself to do it. He refused to talk to me after that, but I think he was asking a lot from a guy who isn't gay.

I know this is old, but I felt like responding to this anyway. n4mwd, this insistent person is not a good friend for doing that to you. Don't feel bad that he refuses to talk to you. He might've done the same thing even if you did do it anyway. I'm glad you did not put yourself in that vulnerable position! You are probably so hot that they wanted to try to play on your weaknesses.

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2011, 11:23 am

Destin wrote:
I'm a guy guy with Asperger's. I'm lonely at the moment. I was with a gay Aspie guy 2 years ago but he ended up being abusive and I had to leave him. The only thing I want in the world is to have someone like me with me.

We all want to be happy and not lonely-I am the same way and would love to have somebody to be with but while there are many people that are my type-I do not seem to fill the idea of other peoples type and no on wants me or to even get to know me it seems for a relationship like that. Its frustrating.

CollectiveOfMars
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Sep 2011, 9:22 pm

I'm actually an XY Biological Entity (Male) from Mars, and proud of My Race and its vessels so much, it's the kinds of Aliens with whom I prefer to mate as well. After all, it's a Male vessel which houses My Soul, and is therefore the closest thing to my Soul. By no means am I a "swinger" for I value having a best friendship first. I'll say "Gay" if it's the Earth term. Though over here on Mars in Amerigon (at Government.Ms and at Collective.Ms), I am specifically an X1-Martianoid Europid. (Terms.Government.Ms) In other words, an X1 is an Alien Gender of a bigendered species who has the preference or instinct to mate within the gender of the Alien race. Therefore, in Earth's terms: While X0's are either "Asexual", "neutral", "open-minded" or "coitophobic", X1's are "Gay/Lesbian", X2's are "Straight", X3's are "Bi", and X4's, X5's, X6's, X7's, X8's, and X9's go off exotic into the ALIEN Infinite. LOL!! ! :P :twisted:

I think it's sad that there are so many hostile aliens out there though...they don't all have a case of homphobia or even coitophobia. They're just judgmental of me having Asperger's and being "different"... :(

I just joined this site, and I think it looks potentially so much cooler than Facebook! :o

But anyway, I'm "Gay" too, but I think the word sounds Amish! LOL (No offense to the "Amish" though!)... Oh yes, and I have Asperger's too! :)

On the other hand, I feel I've gone through a lot of pain and rejected feelings from being unable to read the NT people very well. I know some good friends who don't mean to "ignore" me, though, they're all so busy...seriously. I've sent people on Facebook too many messages, and they unfriended me. :( It's very hard sometimes to stay all proud like I can come off and prefer to be.... I can't help but feel ignored by regular friends on Facebook, and yet, I think regular friends have to come first before a mate can! :)

I hope I'm accepted here for my own stuff, and I'm 100% open-minded to listening to others' ideas as well! :)

As far as being scammed by judgmental NT's, I just spent $30 on a cool Steam game called Portal 2. Nick Noto from my local Winn-Dixie, once a friend on Facebook, invited me to play Portal 2 with him, but I would have to buy the game for $30. So, I bought it. Then, he deleted me on Facebook. I actually cried. It was just a regular friend, and it's not like he suffered from homophobia or anything. In fact, he comes off very open-minded. I'm sure he knew he was a potential mate, but that probably wasn't the issue. I talk too much, even though I listen as best as I can, I'm still a little Hard-of-Hearing. And on Facebook, I send too many messages. :(

Oh well... I'm using Facebook less now. Checking out this site in the progress. I really like the cool ALIEN theme! :D Very Cool 8)

files.government.ms/xy

Hope my message isn't too long like on Facebook... :?

I Am The Commandant of Mars in Amerigon. Dignified of My Race. (www.Uranians.Us) PROUD. Dare any genetically deficient amish-symbiote invade the United Stars of Amerigon...The USA will PROUDLY denouce their taboos as insignificant! (Terms.Government.Ms)

buddy1
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Sep 2011, 1:45 am

hey, your not alone, now im here , ;)

TheMatrixHasYou
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Sep 2011, 3:51 pm

ValMikeSmith wrote:
mystyc wrote:
What's gay music?

Cher, Madonna, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Sigue Sigue Sputnik,
Pet Shop Boys, Village People, Barenaked Ladies,
Erasure, Morrissey, New Order, Sisters of Mercy, Queen,
Men Without Hats, Eurythmics / Annie Lennox, Sex Pistols,
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Michael Jackson, Elton John, David Bowie,
Broadway Show Tunes, Ricky Martin, George Michael,
Yaz, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Katy Perry, Spacehog,
Pete Shelly, Violent Femmes, Cheap Trick, The B-52's,
The Goo-Goo Dolls, Meat Loaf / Rocky Horror, U2, Queensryche,
Big Audio Dynamite, The Pixies, They Might Be Giants, Jon Astley,
Butthole Surfers (really), Nine Inch Nails, Alice in Chains,
Orchestral Manoevers in the Dark, Joy Division, Blur, Oasis,
4 Non Blondes, Billy Idol, The House of Love, Meat Puppets,
Sugar Ray, Third Eye Blind, Toad the wet Sprocket, Sin with Sebastian, ...

And anything called "Punk", "Glam", "Alternative",

How could you forget Soft Cell? :D

Last edited by TheMatrixHasYou on 08 Sep 2011, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm

gosh :(
'cept for the broadway show tunes, there's not a single artist listed therein, that i would truly enjoy listening to under any circumstances. i guess i'm a gay musical outlier, who shares no musical likes with any other gay guy, aspie or otherwise.
doesn't anybody else out there, like ragtime and dixieland jazz? or big band swing? or shmaltzy tunes played on the wurlitzer organ at the local pizza and pipes?

Hikikamori
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Sep 2011, 2:45 am

I'm not really into the gay scene either and I don't want to do anal. I'm just a man who likes to do things with other men. I like hanging out with the guys being a guy. Nobody plays the man or woman, we are both men.

kiwi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2011, 8:51 am

Plenty of gay guys around the world eh

http://gayaspie.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

:D

@Hikikamori

The old men and women of a relationship debate... Interesting... I consider myself lady like in somethings. That's only to put my point across simply in a group situation "I'm such a lady" I like romantic walks on the beach ... mmm sure I'm a man though. always will be ;)

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2011, 10:47 am

auntblabby wrote:
'cept for the broadway show tunes, there's not a single artist listed therein, that i would truly enjoy listening to under any circumstances. i guess i'm a gay musical outlier, who shares no musical likes with any other gay guy, aspie or otherwise.
doesn't anybody else out there, like ragtime and dixieland jazz? or big band swing? or shmaltzy tunes played on the wurlitzer organ at the local pizza and pipes?

My musical taste begins in the early Renaissance (particularly madrigals) and ends sometime around whatever is in tryouts for Broadway. There are some forms that don't figure highly, but nothing is excluded altogether.

AstroGeek
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2011, 2:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Don't worry--I'm kind of an outlier too. Certain singers or composers take on almost the level of special interest for me. I went through a phase where I was really into ABBA, to the exclusion of just about everything else. I still enjoy them, but now I focus more on show tunes. But I still go through obsessions with specific shows (2 of them were composed by the guys from ABBA, actually, so that obsession really hasn't died). About the only other music I listen to is music from the albums of Broadway or West End stars. So I guess my tastes lie within the gay musical realm but are for more specific and intensive than most people's.

TrzkT
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Sep 2011, 10:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:

*sings*
I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain