Do you ever find the opposite sex aesthetically disgusting?

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 1:30 am

So, I mean, I normally don't, and I often find some girls to be beautiful even, but some 'modern' ones (or so they must think) who have as much make-up as a candle's wax, or so much tan they look like toast, I find utterly repulsive.

Is this due to being gay, or do most straight people find them unattractive too?

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:10 am

-_- Okay, do you find EVERY SINGLE male out there physically attractive or are there some that are just straight up ugly to you? Straight or bisexual people are the same way, there are some members of the opposite sex who we are not attracted too and think just look f*****g ugly.

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 4:58 am

I was just thinking about norms. Surely those kind of girls don't have all that tan or make-up so most people would be repulsed? So, I was wondering whether most straight people are actually attracted to them - certainly not all would.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 8:38 am

i dont really factor in peoples make up when i decide if people as gross aesthetically... it isnt really part of them so i don't see why i should consider it. sometimes i do find the opposite sex repellant but i think thats just hormones- i'm actually bisexual.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 8:56 am

Quote:
Do you ever find the opposite sex aesthetically disgusting?

no. girls are beautiful.

Waffle88
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Aug 2012, 4:50 pm

I find the "too much makeup" thing to be, well, excessive, but I'm not really repulsed. I'm more indifferent to most people's bodies. Oh, and even if I don't like how much makeup someone's wearing, I respect their choice.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 12:30 pm

"Disgusting," is far too strong a word.

Having zero sexual interest and being disgusted are two completely different things.

invisiblesilent
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 8:17 pm

Mootoo wrote:
So, I mean, I normally don't, and I often find some girls to be beautiful even, but some 'modern' ones (or so they must think) who have as much make-up as a candle's wax, or so much tan they look like toast, I find utterly repulsive.

Is this due to being gay, or do most straight people find them unattractive too?

I imagine most people of any orientation are repulsed by the ones with an inch of makeup and fake tan that gives them the skin tone of oompa loompa. At least I can't see why anyone would possibly be attracted to that.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2012, 10:34 pm

I find the physical bodies and hairstyles of 21st Century Men to be a turn off, not to mention the goatees. I want a cute, cuddly Mick or no man at all.

LordExiron
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Sep 2012, 12:44 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I find the physical bodies and hairstyles of 21st Century Men to be a turn off, not to mention the goatees. I want a cute, cuddly Mick or no man at all.

I agree, the current styles for men are just as bad as for women. So many are going for that unhygienic look, and yeah on the goatees as well as soul patches; they are tacky. I get so frustrated when I go get my haircut and they ask if I want to do something more modern. Frankly, I like having a haircut straight out of the 40's; it projects an air of refinement and thoughtfulness.

Thom_Fuleri
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2012, 12:48 pm

I do not find women's bodies disgusting. Just baffling. Those bouncy bits on the front seem to interest straight men but I have no idea why.

Waffle88
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Sep 2012, 7:18 pm

LordExiron wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I agree, the current styles for men are just as bad as for women. So many are going for that unhygienic look, and yeah on the goatees as well as soul patches; they are tacky. I get so frustrated when I go get my haircut and they ask if I want to do something more modern. Frankly, I like having a haircut straight out of the 40's; it projects an air of refinement and thoughtfulness.

Where I live all the (gay) men with a few exceptions are going for a look that's anything but unhygienic. It looks fake to me. I would give anything to meet more "unhygienic", casual, and tacky men.

Reptillian
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Sep 2012, 11:17 am

Sometimes, I try to look for a more realistic woman picture out there when it's hard to find. Looking back, I am repulsed by fake looks.

Rarrarr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Sep 2012, 3:41 pm

Personally i am disgusted by some girls, the worst being sun tan freaks. And super feminine beauty queens that use every product known to mankind, those can be painful to look at.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 4:04 pm

I find that most guys seem repulsive to me, when they're strutting around shirtless with their 6-packs showing. I find women much more pleasant to look at in the 21st Century.

Rorberyllium
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 7:22 pm

Eh people are just people. If I've gotten to the point with someone where we're taking our clothes off then I've already decided that i'm into them regardless of whatever their body type or physical traits are.

Also in my case there isn't really an "opposite".