Page 3 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What is your orientation?
1. exclusively heterosexual/no to little interest in the same sex 15%  15%  [ 36 ]
2. bisexual/preference for opposite sex 16%  16%  [ 39 ]
3. bisexual/equal interest in both sexes 15%  15%  [ 37 ]
4. bisexual/preference for the same sex 17%  17%  [ 42 ]
5. homosexual/little to no interest in the opposite sex 36%  36%  [ 87 ]
Total votes : 241

Lottiotta
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Sep 2012, 5:21 pm

Asexual - no sexual attraction. I do have sex though, because it's nice, but I don't look at people and go "yum I want to have sex with you." I pick people I like and trust.

kittylover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Sep 2012, 12:42 pm

I don't know my orientation. Severe gender dysphoria has made me unable to try. It's hard to have a relationship when you wish you were dead all the time.

The idea of cuddling with a man or more dominant woman feels nice to me. Because I don't look like a woman, though, no straight man would want me, and women would expect me to be the man.

I wish that the world would just let me die.

Kara_h
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Sep 2012, 1:30 pm

kittylover wrote:
I don't know my orientation. Severe gender dysphoria has made me unable to try. It's hard to have a relationship when you wish you were dead all the time.

The idea of cuddling with a man or more dominant woman feels nice to me. Because I don't look like a woman, though, no straight man would want me, and women would expect me to be the man.

I wish that the world would just let me die.

*HUGE HUGS* Please do not wish to die.

I am sure there are plenty of people out there that would be overjoyed to have you as a partner. Believe it or not some people are more attracted to personalities than to bodies.

Rorberyllium
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 6:52 pm

kittylover wrote:

There's actually a lot of people out there who would see you for who you are and love to have you in there life. People who see beyond the binary and traditional gender roles. Lovely people. You just need to put yourself out there and find them!

Last edited by Rorberyllium on 25 Sep 2012, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

E-FrameZenderblast
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Sep 2012, 6:13 am

Asexual heteroromantic, I think. Maybe Grey-A, but I feel much more comfortable considering myself as asexual that heterosexual.

KallieD
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Sep 2012, 7:48 am

Bisexual. Generally not interested in relationships with females, but prefer them physically to males.

LordExiron
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Sep 2012, 2:19 pm

Bisexual, but with a strong preference for the same sex (men), to the point I usually just say gay.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2012, 5:58 pm

I'm bisexual, but to be on the safe side, I do have a preference mostly for women,
to the point where if asked, I just say straight.

Vatnos
Raven
Raven

27 Sep 2012, 3:08 pm

Bisexual male with equal interest.

I have been out for a couple years and have had enough experience with both to feel very confident about this.

Ai_Ling
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2012, 2:39 pm

My sexuality is weird. I guess Im technically bisexual. Im physically attracted to males and females. Much more physically attracted to females but couldnt imagine dating 99% of them because they annoy me. Dating wise, 99% chance I'd date males. Im only romantically attracted to males as far as I know.

nokosage
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Oct 2012, 6:55 pm

I identify as pansexual and can't hold preference for any gender because the things I like the most can become somewhat... mixed? It doesn't matter most of the time though, I think my sex drive is usually quite high but I still don't feel attraction or romantic attachment very often, I'm hung up in memories and fantasies :?

ayla
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2012, 7:45 pm

bisexual with preference to opposite sex

kinako2
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Oct 2012, 12:34 am

Bisexual with preference for opposite sex... barely. ;)

RDOS: 178
SPIN: 49/68

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2012, 11:52 pm

techinaly I could be consider ''bi'' because I do find some men attractive but Im alot more attractive to women.
However I choose not to live a bisexual lifestyle and only have relationship with women.
And I don't go around telling people I find some men attractive. Im way more attractive to women than men. by a 95-5 ratio.
I am a christian, so that why I have choosen to live a heterosexual lifestyle. ( it's what god wants)

RyanGPenner
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Nov 2012, 12:22 pm

Heterosexual, but I experimented in my younger days.

greyjay

12 Nov 2012, 2:00 pm

I put down bi, but preferring the same sex, but that's not quite accurate. I'm fluid. I tend to be more physically attracted to people who present as feminine, but what I really care about is how intelligent they are and whether or not we share interests. Sensory issues and a weird on-again-off-again sex drive present some obstacles to actually having and maintaining relationships.