Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

CharityFunDay
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2013, 11:20 pm

I'm bisexual but not attracted to 'girly boys'. I'm attracted to masculinity in men (not necessarily stereotypes, although I am sometimes).

If your sexuality is leading you into grey areas of gender manifestation and/or identification (in the specific instance you cite) then it may lead you further -- sexuality is a very fluid and unpredictable thing.

My own take is that everyone is at least potentially bisexual.

I wish you luck on your investigations, and my only advice would be: Do no kind of harm to anyone you encounter, they are all on their own personal journeys too.

SebastianFlyte
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Nov 2013, 6:02 am

Teslaterror wrote:
Ummm hi...

I am having difficulty with experiencing some attractions I feel towards femme boys (essentially. Guys that could pass for girls) but I dont seem to have that attraction towards other guys, is this normal for a bisexual male.

Is it wrong that I want a partner that is effeminate like that?

I am so glad that people with this attraction exist! and I was beginning to worry....

Still, I believe this attraction is a bit uncommon (just think about how our society is), but not being the most common does mean it's wrong at all, I don't think so, because I don't see anything immoral in it.

But then, what does femme boys mean to you? Their choice of fashion? biological ambiguity? or is it their temperament? It's interesting to find out how one defines it precisely.

Mackica
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2013, 5:28 pm

I suppose I was bisexual,I had been attracted to women and vice versa in the past but never wanted to be in a relationship with them.After intimate encounters I lost any interest.Now defunct.Nothing wrong with experimenting though.

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2013, 2:20 pm

Teslaterror wrote:
Is it wrong that I want a partner that is effeminate like that?

No, it is not wrong. Congrats on discovering something new about yourself. :)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2013, 4:13 pm

No, it's not wrong. Femme boys just happen to be your "type," that you're attracted to is all.

In the wise words of Sloan: "If it feels good, do it.. even if you shouldn't." (Shouldn't is so subjective, anyways.)

Relax & enjoy! 8)

Laddo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2014, 2:01 pm

As previous commenters have said, this is perfectly normal. I wouldn't have even realised I was bi if this hadn't been normal

I am no longer using this account or this website. Do not bother contacting me because any messages will be ignored. The fact that you can't delete your profile while all your information is retained is also disgraceful.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 3:47 am

Honestly, I think this isnt something to worry about.

I'm the femmy sort myself, being kinda androgynous, and according to others, well, most seem to think I could pass as a girl with minumum effort (provided I knew just what steps to take). I look like this: http://i.imgur.com/qvIbpB5.jpg though that's a craptacular pic and I put no effort into it, but whatever.

I've been approached numerous times by straight males, who feel they could go for me regardless of the fact that I'm not actually a girl. This can occur even if they're seeing me nude (I do photos of that sort for fun), which is... interesting.

Hell, I even had one particular friend of mine.... who was notoriously girl-crazy (seriously, girls were like the only subject on his mind most of the time) who randomly and suddenly declared that he had that interest as well.

And really, I've never thought there is anything wrong with them doing that. If they still identify as straight, who am I to tell them otherwise?

And beyond that... does it even really matter? People always get so obsessive about sexuality labels, which seems odd to me. I prefer to just roll with it.... I enjoy what I enjoy, and it's as simple as that. I think many people would be much happier if they just did that instead of fretting over it.