Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2012, 11:02 am

I am continuing my post from Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 pm about me being a Transvestite Aspie. As in my 1st post, I told the community that I was in a dress and heels for 9 days, but I never went a full blown transvestite - meaning wearing a bra, women's underwear, or hose on my legs. I feel my body image has changed since my favorite singer, Tiffany, posed for Playboy in April of 2002. She betrayed me, so I'm going to fight back. When I get the money, I'm going to buy me dresses and shoes from both Goodwill and Victoria's Secret.
I feel nothing but pain, hurt, and distress. But if I'm going to dress as a woman, it might as well be sometime again soon in the future, even if I have to wait for the guardianship to be revoked after I give the court 2 consecutive good reports.

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2012, 2:32 pm

I'm wondering if this is a joke, Sgt.

That said, why would Tiffany posing for playboy affect you? Who cares? Now, if you're serious, why is it you feel the need to dress as a woman? What do you get out of it?

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2012, 2:49 pm

My favorite female singers mean a lot to me. But to answer your question, no, this is not a joke. I get mostly get revenge, as less than personal self-pleasure and self-morality. If a very, very, VERY favorite singer of mine, i.e. Ke$ha, did something stupid like that, I'd have a heart attack and I'd be dead in an instant.

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2012, 2:59 pm

hvtitan08 wrote:
My favorite female singers mean a lot to me. But to answer your question, no, this is not a joke. I get mostly get revenge, as less than personal self-pleasure and self-morality. If a very, very, VERY favorite singer of mine, i.e. Ke$ha, did something stupid like that, I'd have a heart attack and I'd be dead in an instant.

I have nothing against what you do, but I was just curious why you do it. How do you get revenge from cross-dressing?

Are you still in the military?

Why do the actions of celebrities dictate how you feel?

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2012, 3:18 pm

To answer your question about me in the military, I was never in the military. I'm using that as my signature for people to see my interested in the American Civil War, plus I am comemmorating the 150th anniversary of the ACW, such as I'll be celebrating the 100th anniversary of the First World War with a special signature in 2014-2018.
2nd question answered, I get revenge by taking my guilt, self-pity, and letting the public know that the people who does something like that are nothing but true sinners.
They pose for publications to show their surgical implants of fake breasts and they who buy the publications are sinning by lusting over something that's not real.
Thirdly, the celebrities that I care about have what I don't have, and it makes me jealous:
1. Relationships
2. Children
3. Happiness

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm

hvtitan08 wrote:
2nd question answered, I get revenge by taking my guilt, self-pity, and letting the public know that the people who does something like that are nothing but true sinners.

People who do something like what? Cross-dress?

hvtitan08 wrote:
They pose for publications to show their surgical implants of fake breasts and they who buy the publications are sinning by lusting over something that's not real.
Thirdly, the celebrities that I care about have what I don't have, and it makes me jealous:
1. Relationships
2. Children
3. Happiness

A lot of non-celebrities have those things too. I don't understand why you're obsessed with sinning, and then go around dressing like a woman.

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Sep 2012, 3:44 pm

I feel that whatever makes me happy, I will do as I choose to do. I will dress like a woman to take revenge toward Tiffany, and I am satisfied with what I'm saying. I wish to speak about this no longer.