Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

d057
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2013, 8:16 pm

Hi everyone,

I wanted to provide the link to my latest blog post on here. It is a response to a comment that somebody posted a little over a month ago. I hope you like it! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like to.

http://dwarren57.wordpress.com/2013/06/ ... cceptance/

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

02 Jun 2013, 7:54 am

Hi d057 your article is brilliant, balanced, well thought out and intelligent. Thanks for sharing it! Before I joined WP I was beginning to think I was the one of the only Aspiea around who was also gay! I was only diagnosed a few years ago and have learned much. I had a rather difficult time reconciling the various aspects of my life but it becomes easier as one gains more knowledge.

d057
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2013, 10:50 am

envirozentinel wrote:
Hi d057 your article is brilliant, balanced, well thought out and intelligent. Thanks for sharing it! Before I joined WP I was beginning to think I was the one of the only Aspiea around who was also gay! I was only diagnosed a few years ago and have learned much. I had a rather difficult time reconciling the various aspects of my life but it becomes easier as one gains more knowledge.

I was diagnosed when I was in second grade. But I didn't really begin to understand my diagnosis until my junior and senior years of high school. You have to understand yourself before you can say that you understand others.