Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Asperbear
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jan 2014, 3:17 am

Any bears here? Or anyone into bears?

I consider myself a chubby cub and loving bears is one of my favorite things about myself.
Love em so much I was able to tell myself for years that I was not gay, as I did not like pretty boys anymore then girls ( =not even the slightest sexual reaction). And as I had no internet when I grew up I thought being gay meant falling in love with Legolas. :roll:

Am in a happy open relationship with my hubbybear for nearly six years now. :)

So, anyone :?:

(for those who do not know what a bear is: clicky )

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 1:24 pm

I like them, but I'm female. I get the feeling that this wasn't the response you were hoping for, sorry :lol:

It's not the only type of guy I go for, but my current partner is like a straight bear. I love everything about him, including his physique.

Asperbear
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jan 2014, 4:35 am

:D

I feel the need to reply to your post but I am not sure what to say! I wonder if it is rare for woman to like bears? I find it interesting that you like other types too, I cannot imagine that. I am so single minded :lol:
Just woke up from an very interesting dream where I was, eheemmm, "meeting" with Peter Jackson and Guillermo del Torro! :oops: :oops: :oops:

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 10:53 am

i am kind of in the middle. i like the hairy body but i don't like the size. i like my boys to be thin and hairy.

Aspendos
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jan 2014, 10:57 am

I am, though I don't identify with that (or any) scene. There's an existing thread on the subject:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=5828776#5828776

Astor
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jan 2014, 3:09 pm

Hm, not my cup of tea. I mean don't get me wrong I love cuddly men (I even have a nickname for my bf that involves his name and the word bear, even though he isn't a "bear", he's still soft and cuddly) I just don't like all the hair lol. A little hair is ok but when you start to actually look like a bear...yeah I start running for the hills lol.

musician_enigma
Raven
Raven

29 Jan 2014, 10:01 pm

I'm absolutely into bears, in particular, I find facial hair and body hair more attractive than any other physical feature. I also find pretty boys/twinks just as unattractive as I find women.

I would definitely be considered some form of a bear. A combination of bulk and some stomach, which is right where I like to be, I'm a big guy, though not chubby. Then of course, I'd never ever shave my body hair so I have a moderate (increasing) amount all over. Then I've got enough facial hair to contribute to my overall ruggedness (typically I go ungroomed just to purposely separate myself from a clean cut appearance), this year I'll finally grow a fuller beard.

Pretty much, that's the same thing I find attractive/beautiful, which is why I go for the look. I've been attracted to skinny, chubby, tall, short, older, old, really it just depends on the guy, although, I prefer a guy closer to my height/weight/build.

Given my mentality I don't participate in any community or associate with groups though, therefore, I am hesistant to self-identify as a bear. But man, it describes my type well...

Asperbear
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jan 2014, 5:48 am

musician_enigma wrote:
Given my mentality I don't participate in any community or associate with groups though, therefore, I am hesistant to self-identify as a bear. But man, it describes my type well...

I live in Germany, and where I live there is absolutely no "bear culture" whatsoever. If it were I could see myself having a harder time identifying with it. As it is all wishful thinking in a way, bear culture for me is what I want it to be. :D Does that make any sense?

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 9:08 am

AdamAutistic wrote:
i am kind of in the middle. i like the hairy body but i don't like the size. i like my boys to be thin and hairy.

I wonder if this might be what I have heard referred to as "Otters".

Asperbear
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jan 2014, 7:49 pm

Marky9 wrote:
AdamAutistic wrote:

I wonder if this might be what I have heard referred to as "Otters".

Yes, it is. :D

musician_enigma
Raven
Raven

30 Jan 2014, 8:50 pm

Asperbear wrote:
musician_enigma wrote:

I live in Germany, and where I live there is absolutely no "bear culture" whatsoever. If it were I could see myself having a harder time identifying with it. As it is all wishful thinking in a way, bear culture for me is what I want it to be. :D Does that make any sense?

I'm wrapping my mind around what you said there, I believe it does make sense. You're defining bear culture for yourself?

lotuspuppy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 9:47 pm

I never considered myself a bear nor identified with other bears. I am certainly not attracted to them. I am a big guy, though, and have lots of body hair. Does that make me a bear by default?

Manwiththecat
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Feb 2014, 2:52 am

Which part of Germany do you live in? My boyfriend and his late friend went to Germany to meet up with bears in the bear community over there. I am a cub.