Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 9:32 am

Most of the time I tend to like girls normally, heck I even had a relationship once in high school. because of that fact I consider myself to be straight, but they are times where I begin to question my own sexuality.

Here's an example that, by the time of this writing, happened to me today. While I was searching for role playing games on Facebook I said to myself "Man! There's way too many girls in these kinds of games! why can't they have sexy men like the one in this game...Sexy...Blonde..men..."

And that's the thing; I like blonde guys. There's just something about them that attracts them to me! :oops:
Every time I see characters like Link (from The Legend of Zelda) Len Kagamine (a Vocaloid character) and Cloud (From Final Fantasy VII) my homosexual is unleashed! its almost as if my straight side was just a cover-up for the religious communities!

But what keeps me very confused is my overall experience; one time I feel alright being with girls and what-not, and the next I'm feeling curious; wanting to know what its like to have a relationship with a man, especially if he is blonde! :lol:

I guess I'm just nervous of how my family might react if they find out that I'm a bisexual. I even have a great-grandmother (who loves me a lot) who is Catholic. its this kind of stuff that keeps me off the rails! :roll:

So what do you guys think? Am I a bisexual? Do you just so happen to be a blonde guy who is also a bisexual/homosexual? And, most importantly, what would be the best way to explore my sexuality?

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 9:40 am

! You like Cloud too! What other video games do you like?
Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I, too, like both girls and guys. I am also an asexual girl. Feel free to pm me if you'd like to chat more!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:08 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
! You like Cloud too! What other video games do you like?
Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I, too, like both girls and guys. I am also an asexual girl. Feel free to pm me if you'd like to chat more!

Apart from the legendary Final Fantasy VII (and the most legendary, handsome and cute blonde protagonist in RPG history!) I like Street Fighter franchise (Street Fighter IV being my favorite at the moment), Super Smash Bros. Brawl and 3DS/Wii U, Sonic the Hedgehog series, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D (dang I miss that game!) Resistance 2 and Battlefield 3 (Call of Duty is just feels unfair sometimes) Monster Hunter and Pokemon (The games are way too expensive!) ect.

as for RPG's, I usually stick to the western ones (like Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Oblivion and Fallout 3) mostly because I like to play games with detailed character creators nowadays, but occasionally I stick to some JRPGS (Final Fantasy 12, 13, Lighting Returns, Dragon Quest VII, ect.).

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:15 am

I have a giant poster of Cloud in my room. :oops: I like Super Smash Bros. and Zelda and Pokemon too! Have you ever played Fire Emblem? I recommend Awakening and Fates, both for the 3DS [although Fates isn't out in North America yet, and I'm really annoyed about that!] I'm liking you more and more! Maybe we can be friends!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:37 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I have a giant poster of Cloud in my room. :oops: I like Super Smash Bros. and Zelda and Pokemon too! Have you ever played Fire Emblem? I recommend Awakening and Fates, both for the 3DS [although Fates isn't out in North America yet, and I'm really annoyed about that!] I'm liking you more and more! Maybe we can be friends!

I played Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones on my 3DS (because my grandmother got one for me around the time when the 3DS was new, and so Nintendo gave some free Gameboy Advance games! (YAY! :D ) and I also played a few tidbits of the remake of the first game.

I honestly LOVE Fire Emblem: Awakening! Its my favorite Fire Emblem game/Strategy RPG/Video game/Nintendo game! Its. That. GOOD! :heart: :mrgreen: :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2015, 10:44 am

I've only played Shadow Dragon and Awakening, but I know a fair bit about the series. Awakening was one of the first times I've ever encountered a story in which the main character is also the main villain [that, and Clamp's RG Veda manga].
Free GBA games?! Wow! Good for you!
I'm so excited for Fates! Wahoo! :heart: