Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2024, 2:36 am

I have talked to my boyfriend about this and he does express to him if I really needed to just get it on with a woman but we are still good he's not bothered about it, like idk I guess knowing I could be bisexual he hasn't ruled out that maybe at some point I might want to do things with a woman...that said I do not want a relationship with a woman, but for sure if it was ok with my boyfriend I would not mind a couple female on female experiences here and there. But that is just how far the bisexual thing goes for me is I'd like to do things with women, but for relationships I can really only picture having a boyfriend.

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2024, 2:43 am

Bix?
That's a new one to me. :)

Latimeria
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Aug 2024, 11:01 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
I have talked to my boyfriend about this and he does express to him if I really needed to just get it on with a woman but we are still good he's not bothered about it, like idk I guess knowing I could be bisexual he hasn't ruled out that maybe at some point I might want to do things with a woman...that said I do not want a relationship with a woman, but for sure if it was ok with my boyfriend I would not mind a couple female on female experiences here and there. But that is just how far the bisexual thing goes for me is I'd like to do things with women, but for relationships I can really only picture having a boyfriend.

Be careful with this, since the idea of being treated as an accessory for enjoyment while not being seen as "relationship material" like a man is very upsetting to many WLW. Depite that, if everyone is consenting and understands the situation, then there is not really any issue. This is nonetheless a type of situation most WLW would want to avoid and not appreciate being approached about, so tact remains necessary.

In any case, congratulations on on coming to terms with your own feelings, as that is not always easy. You may still have some internalized heterosexual norms causing you to see a relationship with a woman as less viable than it would actually be for you. However, the answer to that doesn't matter as long as your current relationship continues working out like we would hope, as what ultimately matters is the individual person you've chosen to be with.

exy34
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Aug 2024, 7:52 am

Well, it is up to You, to experiment and see what attracts you in sex, in a relationship, you are the only one who can find out that :)