Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ZeroSpace
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2006, 12:52 pm

Hey all. I was just wondering if anyone here has considered writing a novel, be it fiction or non, sci-fi or DIY. I know I started a pseudo fantasy-modern type thing with a hint of sci-fi, but I lost interest in it because I felt that the portion that I was currently on felt real forced on my part. But what about you guys? have you done anything that large? Just to give you a frame of reference, as of my last additions, my novel is about 86KB in size. with some amount of formating already done, I think I have about, 30 pages? And that's nowhere near done either. But I digress. Post away!

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2006, 12:59 pm

I have written a novella and many short stories; I was working on a novel a while ago and got halfway done, and then lost interest... I keep waiting for the interest to return!!

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2006, 1:11 pm

Well, I want to do a novel, I started, but just that...

Barracuda
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2006, 4:36 pm

The most I written is ten pages, but I haven't really started the big stuff yet. Maybe over the summer...

06xrs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2006, 8:03 pm

I'm working on one. I'm about half finished with the first draft at around 18,000 words.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2006, 8:26 pm

I've written several novels, none published. I'm trying to get my latest one, "Reality's Crusade," published--at this point I'm basically polishing it so it'll be ready to be sent to agents. I recently got "The 2006 Guide to Literary Agents" and practiced writing a query letter. The book deals with Asperger's and sensory defensiveness, so if in a few years or so it finally gets published and anybody sees it on store shelves, check it out. ^.^

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2006, 1:22 pm

Yeah I'm novelist. Written four novels so far. I'm getting my fifth done some when.

itfits
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jul 2006, 10:29 pm

I am writting a novel currently well I'm trying to I keep rewritting the first chapters until the story has gone from techofiction to Straight Scifi.
I have had a couple of poems published and am currently revising a book of poems in hopes of finding a publisher.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2006, 11:00 pm

I would but I'm rather slow to write anything that doesn't have a deadline the next day.

Morphia
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jul 2006, 6:12 am

I'm on my third edit of my first novel and am sorting out my 3 chapters and a synopiss to send too an agent.

rocklobster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jul 2006, 11:43 am

Working on one called Project Angel.