Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2014, 2:59 pm

This song annoys the life out of me. It's on the radio all the time at the moment. His voice is so annoying. His regular talking voice isn't so bad, I don't know why he puts on this annoying rap voice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHiLAdMmss[/youtube]

theclash123
Raven
Raven

06 Oct 2014, 12:16 am

GregCav wrote:
I can't stand Country, or Western. But I love Johny Cash.
Can't stand rap.
Can't stand any songs about sex. I get strong anxiety and lose my emotional control.
Can't stand any song using french language.

The rest is good :)

I can relate to this. : ) I too can't stand country or western, except for Johnny Cash and a few Hank Williams songs. I've also never been into rap, except for Public Enemy. That's about it. However, one of my least favorite songs belongs to my favorite genre, (ironically enough.) It's "I'm Just A Kid" by Simple Plan, a "so called" punk band. I love punk but some of the more mainstream bands that carry that label aren't really punk at all. Whenever I hear "I'm Just A Kid," I just want to jump off of a building.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2014, 7:16 pm

theclash123 wrote:
GregCav wrote:
I can't stand Country, or Western. But I love Johny Cash.
Can't stand rap.
Can't stand any songs about sex. I get strong anxiety and lose my emotional control.
Can't stand any song using french language.

The rest is good :)

I can relate to this. : ) I too can't stand country or western, except for Johnny Cash and a few Hank Williams songs. I've also never been into rap, except for Public Enemy. That's about it. However, one of my least favorite songs belongs to my favorite genre, (ironically enough.) It's "I'm Just A Kid" by Simple Plan, a "so called" punk band. I love punk but some of the more mainstream bands that carry that label aren't really punk at all. Whenever I hear "I'm Just A Kid," I just want to jump off of a building.

I can relate to this too. IMO, the majority of country music sounds the same as does the majority of rap.

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 2:27 pm

A few songs that annoy me are as followed.

Let it go! - Frozen
More like... Let it Grump! :x I don't care if people call me a grouch. I heard this the song everywhere when I was in a free-play tournament for MTG in a store. It wouldn't stop playing over and over, at least other people were irritated by it.

Christmas carols - any of them

Been this way since I was a kid. Once day while the school choir was going out we sang Christmas carols. I was in the very back of the group, and unfortunately, there were a flight a stairs right behind me. Some kid bumps into me, and I fell from the stairs. I wasn't hurt except for a bruise on my arm. However, I was very angry at everyone for that little incident.
The other reason I don't like Christmas carols is because the radio stations play them way too early for me. They start on the first week on November! :x By the time the week before Christmas come. I'm sick and tired of them

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2014, 6:21 pm

Money on my Mind by Sam Smith, it's got the most annoying vocals ever recorded and he sounds like a goat having it's intestines pulled out through its mouth

Same goes for Someone Like You by Adele, it's the sort of overrated crap that gets played at funerals. It's also played to death on radio and makes my ears bleed.

Also songs by the following artists annoy me....

Professor Green - Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!

Iggy Azalea - "I'm so fancy." No you aren't.

The Script - Radio friendly middle of the road crap.

Avenged Sevenfold - Whenever i see anyone out on the street wearing merchandise of said band, i want to attack them with a chisel.

Pitbull - Swaggering, misogynistic, sexist loon who views women as sex objects.

Akon - If i hear "I'm so Lonely" one more time, i'm going to piss in his face. Everything he touches turns to purest shite.

Nicki Minaj - Fake, plastic and annoying.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2014, 11:43 pm

Can't stand "Jingle Bells" its silly to have it playing in the middle of summer when its stinking hot to hear "Dashing through the snow" :twisted:

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2014, 7:07 am

I hate Christmas music, especially when it's played out of season. Also, dumb rap songs about getting wasted and f*****g random chicks. I don't necessarily hate hip hop, but the crap my friends blast to show off their car stereos is just lame.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2014, 8:40 am

the "music" they play in clubs nowadays... everything has to have dub step elements in it to be popular...
however, those same elements cause me to go into an light epileptic seizure, not to mention that it sounds like a toaster having sex with a blender... it boggles my mind that people can listen to it.

jfc_csc
Raven
Raven

10 Oct 2014, 12:08 pm

"Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift. That song is constantly played on the radio. I also can't stand the Christmas songs.

Lazershow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Oct 2014, 2:15 pm

Gas Pedal by Sage the Gemini. I really dont know why this song was so popular.

Outrider15
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Oct 2014, 9:42 pm

Extreme heavy and death metal - I just can't stand these freaks blasting their guitars and screaming like fricken maniacs.

I like softer rock like Indie pop and Punk-pop a little, but the heavy and death metal guys just overkill it...

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2014, 2:30 pm

Outrider15 wrote:
Extreme heavy and death metal - I just can't stand these freaks blasting their guitars and screaming like fricken maniacs.

I like softer rock like Indie pop and Punk-pop a little, but the heavy and death metal guys just overkill it...

It's hardly "Overkill", it's just metal musicians with a passion for making extreme sounding music. They don't scream either. But if it's weak indie pop you like, go and listen to it then.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

54together
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Oct 2014, 4:06 pm

A lot of the pop music on the radio at the mo, like this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk[/youtube]

And this is supposed to promote body positivity while 'skinny-shaming'. Heh. :roll:

NoOneIsNormal
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Oct 2014, 6:28 pm

Who Let The Dogs Out by Baha Men

Rolling In The Deep by Adele. I used to like this song a little bit (even though I am not really an Adele fan; she is so overrated), but they kept playing it over and over and over on the radio. No matter where I went, I could not escape that song! It got to the point where I felt like destroying every Adele CD.

Songs that are heavily sexualized. It seems that at least 70-80% of music on the radio nowadays is about sex. That is one of the reasons I stopped listening to the radio (except Pandora). There is more to life than sex, you know.

I also cannot stand any music where the artist relies more on gimmicks than the music. Most who do this do not have talent anyway, such as Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus...