Page 9 of 393 [ 6287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 393  Next

ixochiyo_yohuallan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 3:39 pm

Lemon:

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2007, 4:45 am

maybe we could do a project together ? there are so many skilled artists here that it would be wonderful to make some kind of story together.
i'd like to coordinate it-if someone would be interested of course- but not immediately
'cause right now i'm in the middle of my exams

Seigneur
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2007, 5:15 am

That's fine... I usually have nothing to do.

ixochiyo_yohuallan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2007, 5:16 am

lemon wrote:
maybe we could do a project together ? there are so many skilled artists here that it would be wonderful to make some kind of story together.
i'd like to coordinate it-if someone would be interested of course- but not immediately

This sounds like a lovely idea. :) It'd be great if we really gave it a go.

DivaD
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2007, 8:10 am

wow ixochiyo_yohuallan, your pictures are really stimmy :D i love the second and seventh ones best.

ixochiyo_yohuallan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2007, 8:57 am

DivaD:

:D

Glad you like them!:)

I was pleased how the seventh one came out. I wanted to capture that feeling of wonder when everything looks like a miracle and so intirguingly new it's impossible to stop staring at things, and it seems I did manage to.

Here are a few more:

BorealisArt
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jan 2007, 11:24 am

I'm a full-time fantasy artist and art doll sculptor, so well -- it's easier if I just give a link to my work:

http://www.norablansett.com

I've often thought of doing something aspie related, but most of my ideas are often based on how I feel -- and that might just scare people. *laughing*

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2007, 10:52 pm

I have added one more abstract pic to my collection.
I will call it "on the spectrum"
I am very much on the spectrum

Click here to enlarge

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2007, 11:13 pm

ixochiyo_yohuallan, really liked particularly what you did with the more landscape based stuff. Like with the water over the mountains, the brush itself looks kinda like something that could be recontexted as aquatic in the right environment. Looks like you abstracted everything just from the colors and elements that already seemed to be there (anothe example is the fire, its like the sun bleeding out into the landscape or the smoke in the forest as if there were some things that almost looked like they could be mist and you elaborated) - its almost like how I sometimes come up with melodic ideas for tracks I'm working on just by hearing some of the more subtle undertones that certain reverbs are giving off at times.

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2007, 11:56 pm

Click here for another enlarged version with a white beam of light. I think I like that one better.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2007, 11:59 pm

BorealisArt wrote:
I'm a full-time fantasy artist and art doll sculptor, so well -- it's easier if I just give a link to my work:

http://www.norablansett.com

I've often thought of doing something aspie related, but most of my ideas are often based on how I feel -- and that might just scare people. *laughing*

I looked at your work-- I like it a lot, especially the lotus design. I make dolls too, but they are miniature and more rustic than yours.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2007, 12:00 am

paulsinnerchild wrote:

Click here for another enlarged version with a white beam of light. I think I like that one better.

That's a very good representation of the spectrum. :)

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2007, 5:36 am

Click here for another enlarged version with a white beam of light. I think I like that one better.[/quote]

cool ! !!

candid89
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jan 2007, 5:34 am

You asked for it!

These are only a few pictures of my car. It's appearance changes slightly year to year (for parades and festivals).

Funny thing is, I just do it for me. I don't do this for attention. I love my car, and I love my comic strip, and I love to paint. I don't know how many Art Car Artists (Cartists) are Asp...but it's a good release!

Going to festivals is an absolute blast! You get to hang out with other artists, people watch, and have great seats! A lot of Cartists are very gregarious and many of them dress up to match their cars. You can check out my website for other links to art cars...

Does anyone else know an Asp that's a Cartist?

Jen

lemon
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2007, 7:32 pm

ixochiyo_yohuallan wrote:
lemon wrote:

This sounds like a lovely idea. :) It'd be great if we really gave it a go.

Seigneur wrote:
That's fine... I usually have nothing to do.

I've been thinking about it a bit (i don't have much time now 'cause i'm in the middle of my exams)
and i thought we might start with something not too difficult to see if we manage to work together,
and how that would go.
My proposition is that we'd start with a few poems for children( I thought that's easy to begin with because it considers one page a time, and no need to go to a certain fix pages already, it's also very free of interpretation and playfull as well. Also easier to combine

if you'd agree
-we'd need a poem first or at least the subject
-to know who would do what (background, objects, lay-out of the page, the collage of everything, the way the text would be represented,...)
-a system of propositions
-a system to decide who will do what
-to agree on certain limits (colours, size,...)
-to agree how we'd manage things (can someone else adjust your drawing and things like that, i suggest
we'd be rather free in that especially since we only try this out, we could always become more serious later if we'd wanted to)
-to know who would like to join

Maybe you can add your thoughts as well? Or if you don't like my proposition, suggest some changes?
Or if you have questions?
(remember I don't have much time now, so if I don't reply immediately I'm probaly still thinking about it. Also the fact I visit WP doesn't always mean I have time, i have my daily three minutes visits sometimes-or maybe more like three times a day- , or a randomtopic visit to relax from studying)

I hope we're able to make something special... :)

Seigneur
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jan 2007, 7:34 pm

You'd need to get a poet then. Personally I think that I'm alright with prose but poetry, no, just terrible. Not that anybody suggested it would be me. :lol:

I have a new webcomic site here... drapetomania.comicgenesis.com. The HTML isn't updating so fast as I like it so there might be some issues with the buttons not showing up or the links being broken.