Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Feb 2019, 9:07 pm

Giraffe guffawing

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Feb 2019, 9:08 pm

whats wrong with this village .. Its awful..

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2019, 11:00 am

Oscarinthewild, are you posting just to build up your post count?

There is a Wrong Planet rule, "Do not post just to post. Your post count can be reset if administrators feel you're doing this."

Or is the reason why you are hijacking this thread because you have a personal animosity against xxZeromancerlovexx. There is a Wrong Planet rule for that too, "Personal attacks against people or other sites are not permitted. If you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it somewhere other than our forum."

Please explain?

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2019, 11:08 am

^ And, even if the story suggestions are meant in good faith, the OP has made it clear that they don't want this. My post about tangential ways of complimenting people was meant as encouragement for the OP, not as an invitation for further plot suggestions!

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Feb 2019, 3:46 pm

jimmy m wrote:
Oscarinthewild, are you posting just to build up your post count?

There is a Wrong Planet rule, "Do not post just to post. Your post count can be reset if administrators feel you're doing this."

Or is the reason why you are hijacking this thread because you have a personal animosity against xxZeromancerlovexx. There is a Wrong Planet rule for that too, "Personal attacks against people or other sites are not permitted. If you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it somewhere other than our forum."

Please explain?

Im the only one who loves this household.