Page 287 of 393 [ 6287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290 ... 393  Next

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 1:31 pm

Mollie
Just another Original Character.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

20 Oct 2013, 5:15 pm

[img][800:717]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/293/8/b/_ale_celeb_week___may_1988_game__2_by_fromequestria2la-d6r7yso.png[/img]

Since I'm on a $ale of the Century high, here's another Celebrity Week game, this time featuring Benson (Regular Show), Tsumugi "Mugi" Kotobuki (K-On!) and Mikey (Taiki) Kudou (Digimon Fusion/Xros Wars) going at it.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

BrandonSP
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 6:14 pm

@ Misslizard

Thanks!

@ equestriatola

I think you should look into inking your drawings' lines with a black pen or marker. They would look much neater that way.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Oct 2013, 8:53 pm

WIP. deviantART's drawing program is... less than acceptable. But it has some interesting brushes. I thought I'd give it a try with a serious drawing.

[img][800:600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/MakaylaTheAspie/jdrirghruewgst_zps76e1138a.png[/img]

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 9:59 pm

[img][800:717]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/293/a/b/and_more__ale_of_the_century_celeb_week_by_fromequestria2la-d6r93zy.png[/img]

I could make $ale of the Century fanart forever. Here's John Egbert (Homestuck, and yes, it is him, just in a Pittsburgh Pirates jersey), Kagome Higurashi (Inu-Yasha) and Maka Albarn (Soul Eater) competing.

@BrandonSP: I'll give your advice a try. Thanks. :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Oct 2013, 11:01 pm

Second WIP:

[img][800:600]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/MakaylaTheAspie/aaaasmcierhfr_zps9cb527ac.png[/img]

It reminds me of watercoloring. :)

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:06 pm

Shaping up to be nice, Makayla. As always. :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:09 pm

equestriatola wrote:
Shaping up to be nice, Makayla. As always. :)

Thank you. c:

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2013, 11:59 pm

Done.

[img][800:600]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/293/4/0/untitled_drawing_by_geekyteen-d6r8oze.png[/img]

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2013, 9:18 am

BrandonSP wrote:
@ Misslizard

Thanks!

@ equestriatola

I think you should look into inking your drawings' lines with a black pen or marker. They would look much neater that way.

So, what does my stuff look like? Generally, I use pencil, as I feel inking can lead to me making a mistake and ruining a good drawing.

@Makayla
Nice! I've also seen the first four seasons of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. What's your thoughts on Greedling?

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2013, 2:54 pm

I might work on a mock-up of the player's area from the 1984-90 game show version of Scrabble. :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2013, 6:54 pm

Anarbaculardrop wrote:
@Makayla
Nice! I've also seen the first four seasons of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. What's your thoughts on Greedling?

He's not really one of my favorite characters. I like Ling by himself, though. (His name in the manga is Lin, so it feels really strange to type "Ling" instead. :lol:)

And thanks. Wrestling with that drawing program is a real pain.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2013, 6:57 pm

I, for some odd reason, associate Greeling with My Little Pony's Changeling. What's with me?

AutisticMillionaire
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm

I've been working on prop work lately mostly making oddities for my cabinet of curiosities. I found out a few days ago I had some works covered by Propnomicon, and it really made my week and got my creative energy up. I'll put up links to those last pieces last, as I want to cover my stuff that has not made the cut, but I'm still happy with.

The Front Image (Link) and the back Image(Link) with the two dials on the front rotating.
Astrolabe of the Cthulhu Cult.

Innsmouth Gold ingot. Link

Innsmouth Fish hook Link

___If anyone wants more Cthulhu, ____
Cthulhu Cultist Dagger Link

Elder Thing Pottery fragment Link Also covered by Propnomicon!

Esoteric Order of Dagon Amulet Link This too was covered by Propnomicon recently.

Amulet of the Hound (A re-carved Asian antiquity) Link It's a modern post 1940s item, I did not destroy an actual artifact on making this.

"What do I care about law? Ain't I got the power?"
Cornelius Vanderbilt

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2013, 10:19 pm

[img][800:652]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f49b9a327676a9dd70bdf160fae8211d/tumblr_mv3mhocQOy1rrqd57o1_r1_1280.png[/img]

And now I made a recreation of the American $ale of the Century's 1983-4 contestant area, with the rainbow buzzers. Here's a rehearsal game with Loid, Ana and Ninten of Earthbound Zero.

Last edited by equestriatola on 23 Oct 2013, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anarbaculardrop
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2013, 12:00 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Anarbaculardrop wrote:
@Makayla

He's not really one of my favorite characters. I like Ling by himself, though. (His name in the manga is Lin, so it feels really strange to type "Ling" instead. :lol:)

And thanks. Wrestling with that drawing program is a real pain.

That's cool.

Anyway, What do you think of my new drawing? Also, have you ever heard of Uzukami before? It's pretty scary. For example, one of the chapters is devoted to people slowly turning into gigantic snails. :eew: And this is far from the worst things in it.