Page 4 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 9:05 am

Lol yeah I like it too

I'll tell you a little secret: I sometimes say it out loud to myself when I'm marching down the street

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 10:20 am

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 6:37 pm

Another one and love how Techno is even in the title :lol: Love the movie too and had all the Genesis games growing up.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 10:50 am

Oh I like that one

I should listen to it with my headphones on

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 10:53 am

babybird wrote:
Oh I like that one

I should listen to it with my headphones on

I love it still too! I think I have the movie soundtrack still! The movie came out in 1995. I remember watching it on VHS :)

EDIT: Here is another one from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack you might like. I love this one too. It starts really kicking in at 2 minutes in and where the techno starts. I remember they used it during the ending scene of the movie and I loved it!

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Last edited by Brian0787 on 22 Aug 2024, 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 11:14 am

I don't know if this really qualifies as techno but wanted to post it as I really like the melody. I found it probably five years ago or so and I love the video to it!

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 11:37 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:

I like this one! It's awesome!

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 11:51 am

One of the best techno openings to a Marvel movie ever. Me and my friend loved it when we heard it in theatres.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 3:25 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 3:32 pm

Not sure how I forgot to add this sooner.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 3:37 pm

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2024, 11:25 pm

Found another good one from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2024, 11:39 pm

Had a burned copy of this song when I was younger. Still love it!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2024, 11:59 pm

Back half w/ 303 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 12:20 am

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 12:59 am