what are you listening to THIS VERY SECOND?

Page 4031 of 4047 [ 64742 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4028, 4029, 4030, 4031, 4032, 4033, 4034 ... 4047  Next

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2024, 12:41 pm

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2024, 5:12 pm

traven
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2024, 12:30 am

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2024, 1:57 am

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2024, 1:08 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2024, 7:03 pm

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2024, 7:26 pm

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2024, 12:00 pm

https://youtu.be/OznUQnkrC-w?si=rkadpm17srrcroDs

Sunshine Day
Brady Bunch

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2024, 12:39 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2024, 3:35 pm

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2024, 8:42 pm

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2024, 8:47 pm

https://youtu.be/JpscHOoGIqQ?si=BzQ2ZeGGK8cxV0s-

Fast Car
Tracy Chapman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2024, 10:10 pm

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2024, 10:45 pm

tinnitus
two air purifiers
a kitten trying to claw through a door

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2024, 12:41 am

Love James Bond to death. One of the first James Bond movies I remember seeing when I was little and it's my favorite. Also have wonderful memories playing Goldeneye 64 for Nintendo 64. Pierce Brosnan was awesome. I have a "The World is not Enough" poster in my room and will probably be getting more Bond posters one day.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.

Brian0787
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2024, 12:49 am

This movie will always be special to me. My uncle who is a huge Star Trek fan gave me the VHS to watch when I was little and loved the music. I also seen it in theatres for the 40th anniversary rerelease 5 years go which was mind blowing and everything I thought it would be on the big screen.

"In this galaxy, there’s a mathematical probability of three million Earth-type planets. And in all the universe, three million million galaxies like this. And in all of that, and perhaps more...only one of each of us. Don’t destroy the one named Kirk." - Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Balance of Terror", Star Trek: The Original Series.