Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

firebird93
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Oct 2009, 9:27 am

I'm big anime fan. There are some animes that I really like, but there are some anime's that I don't like. For instance: I'm not a big fan of One Piece, not because of the 4Kids edits, but because of the fact that there's too many episodes (I don't really like long animes). But there is one anime that is so overrated and so annoying out there that just makes me sick... What is it, you ask? I'll tell you, that anime is Naruto! Good lord, I cannot stand Naruto! I cannot stand the characters (with exception to Gaara). A lot of you people who are reading this that like Naruto might be saying, "Dude, how can you not like Naruto? It's friggin' epic!". Do you want to know why I hate Naruto? This is why:

1. There's too many damn episodes (if you've already read my blog from the beginning, you would know that I don't like long animes, you see, I prefer the shorter animes 50-episodes at max)

2. There's too many damn fillers (can't you guys PLEASE get to the point already?)

3. How the hell is Naruto supposed to be a ninja? Ninjas are supposed to be stealthy and dress in black, not loud, annoying and dressed in orange!

4. STOP SAYING "Belive It!" It's so annoying!

5. I USED to like Naruto, but I don't anymore because I watched so much of it till it got to the point where I just wanted to rip my own ears off!

That is why I don't like Naruto, if you don't like Naruto or cannot stand it like me, please explain why.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2009, 12:39 pm

I don't like him either. His loudness is annoying enough. :? His outfit looks like jym aerobics attire. My problem with this character is how selfish he is. "Look at ME everybody! Look at me! Look look! I vandalized the statues of people that saved your lives. Do you notice me yet?" He finally gets would be friends, but I stopped watching there soon after. It's like he just wants to be the best to look cool, not for better reasons.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2009, 1:28 pm

Naruto stopped being good after ep. 80, years ago.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2009, 11:48 am

I've never seen the Naruto anime but I really enjoy the manga.

Yeah, a ninja is supposed to be stealthy and blend in, but seriously, are you really complaining about Naruto - a series where the main character has a demon fox imprisoned in himself and a lot of people have magical abilities - isn't realistic?! :P

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Oct 2009, 4:24 pm

I've never seen Naruto but I already dislike it based on your comments firebird93.

The former things have passed away."

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2009, 12:19 am

kxmode wrote:
I've never seen Naruto but I already dislike it based on your comments firebird93.

:D

elf_1half
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Oct 2009, 7:12 pm

I liked Naruto when it first came out, but lost interest mainly because of the reasons you stated. I really hate long anime that never end and are full of fillers. I gave up on Naruto, Ranma 1/2, One Piece and Dragon Ball because of this even though I enjoyed them for a while. One reason I like manga better than anime is they're typically more to the point and have less fillers (though every now and then it's the other way around--Fruits Basket and Inu Yasha come to mind).

Just wondering, did Naruto say "Believe it!" in the Japanese version? I thought that was a dub thing, I usually judge an anime's quality by the Japanese versions since the dubs typically aren't as good.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2009, 3:38 am

elf_1half wrote:
Just wondering, did Naruto say "Believe it!" in the Japanese version? [

No. What he does say, though, is (and not every 3 seconds)
"My name's Naruto. Remember it!".

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Maddkow
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Oct 2009, 3:55 pm

FInally, a thread where I don't get scolded for hating Naruto.... I'm sick of that "I'M GOING TO BE THE ULTIMATE NINJA!! !" crap. First of all, ninjas using merly martial arts. Ninjas def. used them, but they were the special ops of the day - they would have also used weapons too (nasty custom weapons to name some). An orange ninja as well? What the hell is this - the sun? a volcano? a world in which everyone is color blind and sees green as orange?

...Code Geass and FMA:Brotherhood ftw....

Every morning, blow up a really big balloon. Then, with ear plugs over your ears, slowly let all the air out of the balloon, letting it make that high-pitched sound. Tell your neighbors its a science experiment if they complain.

Naruto
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Mar 2010, 1:34 am

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2010, 1:37 am

Hahaha that was too perfect... :lol:

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2010, 12:13 pm

I only like the manga, and even then, I don't even like the main characters. I usually just like the minor characters. The only thing that bothers me is Naruto cosplaying because it's ridonkulous and the problem every other popular anime has: abundant fan fics(especially slasher) and pictures on deviant art. I hate how the only art on deviantart that gets noticed is the ones featuring anime/manga characters rather than the real art to be found on there. :roll:

Gifted-Monster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Mar 2010, 7:02 am

The entire anime of Naruto is flawed.

These ninja's are more like the ret*d offspring of DBZ than true ninja's.

Zabuza was perhaps one of the few true ninja's. Albeit dramatic but still good. And lo and behold...

Naruto is essentially a series filled with Deus Ex Machina's. Sharingan, Nine-Tails, Byakugan, Rinnegan...just pisses me off.

Only a few fanfics do it justice.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2010, 1:13 pm

Quote:
4. STOP SAYING "Belive It!" It's so annoying

Gifted-Monster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2010, 6:48 am

Where the f**k is Naruto trying to blend in? Africa?

And have you ever noticed that those who display true ninja-type abilities are always the bad guys?

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2010, 3:22 pm

For the most part, I agree. I've watched the majority of the first half of naruto, up to the point where it canonically ends and just didn't bother with the filler after.

Naruto isn't really a ninja anime, at least not in the traditional sense. "Magical Ninja" probably describes it much better as many of them are more like wizards than skilled fighters.

Too many episodes?, heck yeah. It's suffering from Dragon Ball Z syndrome. Taking way too long to do the simplest things. Like the whole thing with the Hokage's death? That took way too freaking long. All I remember is him, stabbed by Oruchi whats his name and just... staying like that for several episodes. EPISODES. That s**t should have concluded in 15 minutes. And also, too... much... jumping... through... trees... "Get on with it!" has never been more appropriate.

No more Naruto for me. It had some good points, but also very annoying parts. Same way with Dragon Ball Z.

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/