Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 11:35 am

Back in high school when I was going through my anime phase I had an idea for four insect-winged heroes that I wanted to write stories about but I gave up on the idea of trying to write anything about them. :shrug:

Anyways these were my four hero ideas. What do you guys think?

Dragonfly: A green and blue-haired male warrior in Asian-style armor who weilds double swords. Holds power over the element of water.

Butterfly: A pink-haired female warrior in dancer's clothing with flowers adorning her hair who weilds an enchanted tambourine. Holds power over the element of earth.

Firefly: A black-haired male warrior in black and red robes wearing a demon mask. Weilds a bamboo pole with an enchanted Chinese lantern. Holds power over the element of fire.

Horsefly: A brown-haired male warrior with a ponytail and rugged face wearing an outfit of leather and fur. Weilds a stngy bullwhip. Holds power over the element of air.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 11:39 am

Getting a very strong Avatar the Last Airbender vibe to be honest. Eh that show doesn't have a monopoly on the classical elements though.

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 11:49 am

Feyokien wrote:
Getting a very strong Avatar the Last Airbender vibe to be honest. Eh that show doesn't have a monopoly on the classical elements though.

That and a bit Sailor Moon-ish :lol:

Ironically Earth, Fire, Water, and Air are a Western concept of the elements of nature along with Akasha or 'Spirit'.

In Feng Shui the elements are Earth, Fire, Water, Wood, and Metal. :nerdy:

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2020, 11:56 am

:lol: That is ironic. I casually developed a fantasy world some years ago from a dream I had. I tried to 'scrub' it of some obvious relations it had to existing media. Some ideas are to general to remove though and as they say everything is derivative in some way of another idea.