Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 7:51 pm

This character is one that I relate to well. He always mixes up his words and is scolded often. Although I don't mix up my words so much, I can relate to being the odd one out.

Anyway, do you think it's possible he could have had a disorder, such as ADHD. Well, not really that kind of disorder, but something like PDD-NOS?

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

Infoseeker
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2011, 11:52 pm

I love this book, amazing how a book written in the 1990s can become an instant classic. This is definitely a book that goes under: 'classics you just have to read'.
OTHER PEOPLE READ THIS BOOK. It is a small book, but you will feel like you have grown-up a little, after reading it.

As for Asher, he lives in a distopia world, all concepts of relativity go out the window; and thus, it is impossible to relay unto him such a definition such as PSS-NOS.

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:32 am

Infoseeker wrote:
I love this book, amazing how a book written in the 1990s can become an instant classic. This is definitely a book that goes under: 'classics you just have to read'.
OTHER PEOPLE READ THIS BOOK. It is a small book, but you will feel like you have grown-up a little, after reading it.

As for Asher, he lives in a distopia world, all concepts of relativity go out the window; and thus, it is impossible to relay unto him such a definition such as PDD-NOS.

It still shows that he is behind developmentally.

Forever in debt to your priceless advice