If you could save one song for the suvivors of an apocalypse

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2016, 1:36 pm

Which one would it be?

Personally I'd save Phil Colin's "Land of Confusion". More specifically Disturbed's cover since a lot of people will most likely feel grouchy and bitter enough to feel confortable to listen to some good old heavy metal:

Here are the rules:

1. Like the title suggests, it should only be one song, not multiple. The reason being is to make it challenging and thought-provoking. :wink:

2. You must provite a link where we can listen to whatever song you pick (most prefebly a YouTube link)

3. Have a brief explanation as to why you think the song you've picked should be listened by the survivors of the apocalypse.

Okay that's it. Oh and the song can be for whatever apocalypse you have in mind, so have fun! :mrgreen: ~ :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2016, 3:17 pm

"We'll Meet Again" from the closing scene of "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb".

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2016, 6:10 pm

I would choose this song, as whomever survived would need hope.

Or, alternately, I would choose this one:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

howler0322
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Sep 2016, 4:25 pm

I'd probably want it to be "Style" by Taylor Swift.

GrantingtheRant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2016, 2:32 am

Man, this is one crazy hard question. I'd probably be selfish and say "The Greatest Show on Earth" by Nightwish because it's a 24 minute saga of life on the planet Earth, but at the same time, there's so much that I want to save, like the rest of Nightwish's discography, Mastodon, Streetlight Manifesto, Dropkick Murphys, and The Cure.

ZombyWoof
Toucan
Toucan

04 Oct 2016, 3:06 pm

Drive-In Saturday - David Bowie

:D