Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Synthesia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Feb 2019, 8:50 am

So here is how we play. Someone says the name of a musician, and evidence why he, she, it, thinks that musician is on the spectrum or is on the spectrum, and the next person to post, says another musician who is somehow connected to the previous and what the connection is. If someone said "J Mascis", then another person could say Robert Smith because Mascis' band covered Smith's Just Like Heaven. Or they could say "Kim Gordon," because they live near each other, and Gordon is best friends w/ Mascis wife.

I start with musician/producer, Steve Albini, because he wrote a song about Gordon. I think he is probably on the spectrum because he has written a bunch of songs that are considered adolescent sexual fantasy, but he says he doesn't write songs to please others, he writes to joke around with the guys in the band. Also, I think most men think often the same as him, but because of worrying about society's rules, pretend otherwise. Apparent lack of any empathy, though has a very high standard of principles he sticks to. Also, he says that when he plays poker, he has tunnel vision, and becomes extremely focused on the game. Although he produced Nirvana's final album, he can't make money through music, only through poker!