where to go to meet your true girlfriend/boyfriend?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Berserker
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2007, 10:39 pm

Nowhere for me. There's no special someone out there for me.

sassyaspie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Dec 2007, 12:11 am

Non-native speakers of English may find your partner on English forums, especially forums for non-native ones. I think I have found one, not sure now but maybe...

CrazyCatGirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2007, 2:53 am

No worries...that's what it's about...NETWORKING so we can all get the best means of support!

Selena :)

MikeInVa wrote:
CrazyCatGirl wrote:
I couldn't agree more, you've only gotta look on www.addforums.com where I've been a member of for the last 2 years now to see that love can happen.

Just recently 2 regulars got together and fell in love (they knew each other before joining ADDF) and it also looks like another couple could be forming soon...maybe, fingers crossed.

Selena :D
Tim_Tex wrote:
I think groups like WP or any dating site would work. If you use the Net, you can more easily find who you want, and filter out who you don't want.

Tim

Thanks for the link to that forum Crazycatgirl. :)

I'll also try the tips about going to Barnes & Knoble,they've got a Starbucks franchise there so I can grab a drink while I'm at it.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 4:41 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I think groups like WP or any dating site would work. If you use the Net, you can more easily find who you want, and filter out who you don't want.

Tim

Dating sites work in favor of woman, especially if they are after a specific kind of guy. I have used dating sites to find a specific kind of woman, only to find that they don't respond.

On dating sites there are too many.
I like socializing with friends, like clubs, pubs holidays in the sun. I am liking for someone who is honest, and good sense of humor

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2007, 7:45 am

Anywhere. It just takes its time. :)