Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 4:25 pm

Well at least im not alone in the "men who like hugs" category... I always thought that it detracted from my manhood (since otherwise I identify as a man)...

PatientZero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jun 2009, 5:15 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
Well at least im not alone in the "men who like hugs" category... I always thought that it detracted from my manhood (since otherwise I identify as a man)...

Never understood how hugging would make you less manly, if anything a man accepting a hug is far more manly than someone who would get all fussy and push someone off :P

robbokris
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jun 2009, 5:29 pm

j5689 wrote:
On the really long hugs part, I have to say that it's like the best feeling ever and makes me feel so "right" and I would do anything to be able to do that again but I don't know if I will ever be able to.

Erm, you're 17 (like me) I would bank on both of us getting a long hug of someone again tbh

I to dream a lot about kissing and cuddling that special someone, it feels soo good but afterwards I'm a bit down because its not real :(

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 5:39 pm

PatientZero wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:

Never understood how hugging would make you less manly, if anything a man accepting a hug is far more manly than someone who would get all fussy and push someone off :P

But the thing is, the prospect of getting an intimate hug like the ones we've been talking about in this thread interests me more than the prospect of sex...

PatientZero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jun 2009, 5:42 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
PatientZero wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:

But the thing is, the prospect of getting an intimate hug like the ones we've been talking about in this thread interests me more than the prospect of sex...

yeah, same here, people think I'm weird when I say that if a girlfriend told me "We can never have sex again" I wouldn't mind because I just want to be with her, some quite funny reactions to that haha.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 5:44 pm

CWhite978 wrote:
Cyberman wrote:
Whenever I'm cuddling and kissing a girl, it really isn't happening, because it's just a dream.

Hahaha... gets your hopes up for nothing. Like the prospect of peace in the middle of a war that never ends.

QTF (quoted for truth)

j5689
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jun 2009, 5:54 pm

robbokris wrote:
j5689 wrote:
On the really long hugs part, I have to say that it's like the best feeling ever and makes me feel so "right" and I would do anything to be able to do that again but I don't know if I will ever be able to.

Erm, you're 17 (like me) I would bank on both of us getting a long hug of someone again tbh

I to dream a lot about kissing and cuddling that special someone, it feels soo good but afterwards I'm a bit down because its not real :(
Yeah, that's the thing, it is when I'm hugging that special someone. She came up and pushed her ex aside when he thought the hug was for her and said No to him and then hugged me instead and then I slowly put my arms on her back as I realized she was finally hugging me and everything just felt like like it was supposed to be that way.

I really wish I could understand why she won't give me a chance now, it tears me apart. I'm pretty sure she does like me but there's probably some stupid shallow reason holding her back.

Chizpurfle52595
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jun 2009, 5:40 am

JohnHopkins wrote:
I've had that feeling for most of my current relationship, especially once I got engaged.

You're engaged? Congrats my good man! :D

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jun 2009, 3:40 pm

the best i got was a hug, but she was sexy! 8)