Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

PatientZero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jun 2009, 6:48 pm

I searched, half heartedly I admit but still.

Anyway, I always feel paranoid when my gf has any form of interaction with a male, I have no reason to, I do believe she wouldn't cheat but I always get that pain in my gut, people usually say it's because of past experiences because I was cheated on, and maybe that's why it's stronger, but even with my very 1st gf I had paranoia, but not as much.

How can I stop feeling like this? It's mainly my problem, because I believe she wouldn't actually do anything, I just get that pain in my stomach when I see her interacting with males, anyone else like this?

robbokris
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jun 2009, 6:52 pm

This feeling is normal for both Aspies and NT's so I wouldn't be too concerned tbh

PatientZero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2009, 11:02 am

But you see people all the time breaking up over trust issues, I don't want that, is there any advice of how I could just kinda calm myself down when it happens?

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2009, 11:41 am

I don't think it's possible to make things like this go away, from what people tell me, they stay with you you're whole life. I'd suggest you ignore your feelings of paranoia and give your girlfriend full-artificial, non-emotional trust, don't share or let her know how you feel when she speaks to other men.