She's nice, but not sure I can handle her

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

BetsyRath
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Jan 2010, 5:05 pm

aeroz wrote:
its true, turns out she's been lying to me this whole time. I decided to call her home phone for a change and her mother picked up and told me the truth. *sighs* this is why I dont trust people

I'm sorry, that's completely effed up.

aeroz
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2010, 7:24 pm

yea, I am just sad this is FAR from the first time. and people wonder why I am so jaded

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2010, 7:35 pm

aeroz wrote:
yea, I am just sad this is FAR from the first time. and people wonder why I am so jaded

It's hard not to get cynical. At least you found out before you invested a lot of time and feeling. I am a liar magnet. I'm still trying to figure out why that is and why I'm so determined to rationalize away red flags.

Kenzie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2010, 12:33 pm

I think the jealousy could be an issue in the future, but if you really like her you should give it a fair shot.... Try talking to her about it that may help, tell her your concerns maybe she doesn't realize she can be off putting.

Sslaxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jan 2010, 7:23 am

Kenzie wrote:
I think the jealousy could be an issue in the future, but if you really like her you should give it a fair shot.... Try talking to her about it that may help, tell her your concerns maybe she doesn't realize she can be off putting.

It sounds like it's a bit late for that now...

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2010, 7:27 am

Yes, he's made the wise choice to leave this one behind. She's a mindf**ker.

summerlover
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jan 2010, 8:38 pm

I agree with you and say to give the relationship a try. I believe that it is somewhat normal to be jelous of your boyfriend/girlfriend when it comes to seeing them hanging out the the opposite sex. The jelousy comes in when they feel like your spending all of your attention on the other person, then them. This normally is common right in the beginning of a relationship and soon should die down, or for some people, they trust them enough to not be jelous to think about being jelous of their boyfriend/girlfriend, because they know that not matter what, they are happy with who they are currently dating. But if your girlfriend doesn't drop the jelousy and things begin to get worse with that, you may need to talk to her or the relationship might turn out as you two being better as friends.